my next toy?

Jake

I am 12 and ride a kx 65 and im out growing it. My Dad want's me to move on to a 85 but I want a raptor 250. I like the 250 because I like 4 wheels better than 2 wheels. i hope to get the 250 as my next toy

what do you think should be my next step??? 2 or 4 wheels????

:lol:

2 wheels.. tel your dad to buy you a cr500 and you will be set for life.. if he thinks im nutz.. and have been drinkin i actually know a couple 12 year olds that can out ride alot of us adults on a cr500 :D

are u nutz? thats biger than my dads bike and i wouldnt be able to pick it up if it fell...

i guess the lewisclan boys dont know what they are doin riding full on cr500's decked out for hill shooting a couple of them are even being force fed :P

in all seriousness.. get a 250f 2 wheeler.. 2 wheelz is the only way to roll yo.

i guess the lewisclan boys dont know what they are doin riding full on cr500's decked out for hill shooting a couple of them are even being force fed :P

Me helping 12yr old james lewis down from the glenhelen hillclimb with his nitro CR500, that BTW he can pickup AND start on his own :lol::MBdance::dunno::idea:

CYDSCAMERA062.jpg

The little psycho with world champ robie peterson...

CYDSCAMERA055.jpg

Edited by britincali

in all seriousness.. get a 250f 2 wheeler.. 2 wheelz is the only way to roll yo.

ill second that

my bro just went to a crf 450 never ridden a two wheeler b4...rode decent bmx tho

was followin the buggies by the end of the weekend :kitty: :lol:

+ u can learn so much more on a bike

i switched from a quad to bike and ill never go back...especially with the dunes gettin rutted out on the 1st day

i rode a 500...psshh...lighter than the 450s but they vibrate like crazy :booty::censored::broke:

there aint no holdin onto them when u get goin :beercheers:

250f is the way to go dude

thatll take u anywhere :lol::mc: :black:

I would say it is whatever YOU feel more comfortable with.

And by the way, how tall are you and how much do you weigh? What is your riding experience? This should be some information that is needed in order to answer the question in a better and more educated manner.