07 YZ450F Special Ed

dunefreak

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im diggin the bike, but the colors on the raptor ar AWSOME! one of these days i might sell my 2smoke and get a yfz 450, so i can hang with the big dogs.

Hell me and Pauly still just have lil 250 pingers and we have yet to be passed in the dunes by ANY bike.

Give us more power and........ oh God :ninja::laughoff: :headbang: ............. :cripple: ??? :bawl:

I can't wait for more power like the 450. :headbang:

im keeping my pinger for life.....i already bought a 450... :laughoff::ninja: im just as fast as any 450 thru the dunes...

I meant 450 2 WHEELEER, Paul.

I've said the same thing, but you know you'd have a new Honda 450 2 wheeler in a heartbeat if you could. :headbang: Gotta have MORE POWER. :headbang:

And you say you're "as fast as any 450 thru the dunes"? What if YOU were on a 450? That ol guy in Tony's group on the Honda 450 was barely hanging with us and we were on old 250 pingers! :cripple: I think it would be sick on 450 with even more under the seat. Who knows. I'll still probably be riding my ol YZ250 five years from now. :dunno::bawl::bawl:

Thumpertalk.com

They order them in crates... ship to you still in the crate so you dont have to worry about some shady crack head assembling your bike.. Plus thier prices are cheaper.. :D

Thumpertalk.com

They order them in crates... ship to you still in the crate so you dont have to worry about some shady crack head assembling your bike.. Plus thier prices are cheaper.. :D

THUMPERTALK.COM orders them...?

Yes... They have a OEM store where they can get any manufacturer's bike shipped to you in the crate.. :D You can also order OEM parts thru them as well and have them shipped to thier warehouse off cheyanne and rancho or to your door... :D

• 2 weeks later...

i already have the wave rotors, and iam going to order the white plastics, so technically ill have it beofore you...LOL

Well gooooood for you! :headbang: :P

:shocked2:

Is your seat gonna match like the picture or are you getting a seat cover as well? You still need the graphics like that one in the pic to be super bada$$! :P:beercheers:

Well gooooood for you! :dunno::P

:shake:

Is your seat gonna match like the picture or are you getting a seat cover as well? You still need the graphics like that one in the pic to be super bada$$! :P:dunno:

yes as a matter of fact the seat cover and the stock graphics as well, it will be everybit the 07...with 06 attitude!!!!