crazy out there

barefoot bob

so i get a call from capt kllm on a parts question and find out randog flipped his car. and 2 others already flipped . and its only friday

on glamis dunes one car has already flipped at glamis. you guys are getting nutty out there . glad i stayed home.................. well no i lied i wish i was there ......................... :beer_bang:

btw: kllm said randogs ok cars torn up a bit but hes ok ........... :beer_bang:

or as randy would say . i was getting bizzle fo shizzle and my rizzle did a flizzle. now it needs a rebizzle but im odizzle you feel me ??? :woo_hoo:

We saw a red car with ton of people around and 3 LEO cars around it at comp hill on Thursday night. We we just down from them on the front row at comp. Was that Randy???? :beer_bang:

We ran the hill a few times then just hung out for a while. Never knew what really happened. Looked like they were working on someone in the car. Then they all left and in the back of the truck it looked like a couple of tires and some guy working or staying with someone.

Hope all is well the them.

LIKE I SAID I WASNT THERE I GOT A PHONE CALL. <STUPID CAPS anywase i got called again last night randogs brother crashed too. he was injured i hope he is ok . and there was another wreck as well. wow one of those weekends . i pray no one else gets hurt.

went to the hospitial today saw randy and his parents, and actually got to see Chris "Grimace". he was in high spirits and i got him laughing pretty good. he has movement in his legs, but a few areas where feeling isnt all there. he is hoping that by wednesday he will be able to go home. He will have a long road to recovery. wheelchair bound for a bit. I told him that if i "Aquire" one that ill start pimping it out for him..:beerpint:

he says thank you for all your support and all your prayers, he says that it means alot.

post-693-1259551533_thumb.jpg

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

Seen 3 cars either in there lid or in pieces this weekend.. I have to say there were some idiots out there riding for sure and it seems no one was paying any attention... All in all a good weekend even after eating another Cv.... I officially really hate cv's now (wait I have always hated them lol)... Fun camp also.

Glad Grimace is doing better.. my prayers are for him and his family

Capt