Welcome to DDR!

You must sign in to post. New here? Join the community!

Returning users: Sign in with your display name or email address.

Troubles signing in? Please contact us. Forgot your password? Reset it here.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doghouse

Doghouse Freightliner $13,000 - sold

19 posts in this topic

We've broken ground on our building expansion. It'd be nice to sell this. Maybe this is the year!

post-3265-056771600 1286751379_thumb.jpg

Edited by Doghouse

under 500,000 miles and doesn't have any leaks - annually inspected - Certified mechanic maintained

a lot of concern from 'viewers' about buying this truck has been:

I don't think I could drive it - if you can drive a stick shift, chances are, you can drive this.

It's so big - it's actually shorter than my Dodge dually and visibility is greater

I don't have the right license - neither did I until I studied, took the battery of tests (for the Commercial A license, since I am pulling a commercial trailer) and got mine. If you're not a business, you DON'T HAVE TO get a Commercial A license.

It's a lot of money because I don't need the generator - take it off and sell it. They're $10,000+

a lot of concern from 'viewers' about buying this truck has been:

I don't think I could drive it - if you can drive a stick shift, chances are, you can drive this.

It's so big - it's actually shorter than my Dodge dually and visibility is greater

I don't have the right license - neither did I until I studied, took the battery of tests (for the Commercial A license, since I am pulling a commercial trailer) and got mine. If you're not a business, you DON'T HAVE TO get a Commercial A license.

It's a lot of money because I don't need the generator - take it off and sell it. They're $10,000+

you are part right it is alot of money like to much . you are on a dumont sit not at dumont were people have to buy at your price try putting a fair price on and it will sale

inspired by words of (cough cough hack hack wretch gag) wisdom, by Turbo_Bruce, this item was on sale until NOON on 12-23-10 for only $22K. I guess I won't be selling it.

Edited by Doghouse

Nice rig set up...

Good luck selling it... Ya never know ... Theres one born every day.. You might get lucky!

:idiot::beerpint::DDRrocks:

Edited by Dune Dad

wow! Congrats Phil. So does this mean you are done at the D?

pretty much Pete.

i didn't go for the last 3 big event weekends (T-day, Christmas/New years or Pres Day).

Those that don't have non resident stickers on hand for the next trip out had better get them, because from what I hear, no other vendor on the row wants to sell them. Same with the BLM passes.

I'll still be selling them through my site and my store, which we've finished our expansion on.

Now, if I can just sell my vending trlr, I'll expand again.