Any Coral Pink Dunes Experiences?

Ross and Alice

I found the below info here

Who can operate OHVs on public lands or roads?

No one under eight years of age may operate an OHV on public roads, trails, or lands. Drivers from eight to 15 years of age must possess an OHV education certificate issued by the Utah Division of Parks and Recreation. Drivers 16 years of age and older must possess a valid driver's license or an OHV education certificate.

Education certificates will be issued to anyone eight years old and older who completes the Utah Division of Parks and Recreation OHV education course or passes an OHV knowledge and skills test. Contact the division for education information.

Most people on here know my lil bro-in-law Charlie. He has been riding since he was five by himself on the dunes with no problems. The LT80 that paul likes to wheelie on is his old bike that he used to drag race at amargosa. So I don't think they really crack down on anyone unless they are given a reason to.

I remember this stupid a$$ law.

My sister and I and all my cousins for that matter had to take the stupid test.It was gay.

I remember taking it then "graduating" :laughing: and they give you a little sticker to put on your helmet.

After I graduated I was wheeling past rangers all weekend just to piss them off. :flipoff:

I think I was 11 or 12 when they started this program.

The little quads for kids under 8 can't even make it out of camp (at Coral Pink) so no I haven't seen any in the the dunes. :laughing:

I beg to differ! My little LT80 took my fat a$$ up the hill out of the meadows. Of course it does have a milled head and higher compression! :flipoff:

• 3 weeks later...