Welcome to DDR!

We are your Dumont Dunes community & information source!

New here? Join the community! (You must sign in to post.)

Returning users: Sign In with your display name or email address.

Troubles signing in? Please contact us. Forgot your password? Reset it here.

Sign In

Sign in to follow this  
Pahrump Cycle Tyre

DUMONT DUNE SEASON PASS/INCLUDES HOLIDAYS FOR SALE

Bummed yet another year but still have a job. I can not get away, even for a long weekend, to use this pass. No information has been written on it. It was just received a few weeks ago. Will let go for $95.00 Must come to Pahrump to pick it up unless you call to make other arrangments. Please let let me know my sand friends.........at least others will be enjoying themselves. Respond to www.pahrumpcycletyre@sbcglobal.net for info. David/775-751-1141

**WE WON IT AT THE DUMONT DUNES CLEAN-UP WE ATTEND EVERY YEAR!

Edited by Pahrump Cycle Tyre

ynot    197

Dummed yet another year but still have a job. I can not get away, even for a long weekend, to use this pass. No information has been written on it. It was just received a few weeks ago. Will let go for $100. Must come to Pahrump to pick it up unless you call to make other arrangments. Please let let me know my sand friends.........at least others will be enjoying themselves. Respond to www.pahrumpcycletyre@sbcglobal.net for info. David

is it a 2012 pass?

aceisback    47

I thought they just went on sale last week! I contacted Kinsail Corp to get one sooner and was only able to purchase it last Friday. It did cost $80 though so maybe the extra $$$ got it for ya sooner.

sandawg    89

I thought they just went on sale last week! I contacted Kinsail Corp to get one sooner and was only able to purchase it last Friday. It did cost $80 though so maybe the extra $$ got it for ya sooner.

You don't do Holidays huh?

aceisback    47

Really try not too. Too many folks in too small of an area. Got my pass in the mail today, serial #0001. Last year I got 0004. 2010 was 0045 so I'm getting quicker! Now we just need some cooler temps so I can use it.