6V Batteries

Jakster884

I know the right way to go is with 6V Batteries. I would like to pick up two this week by Wednesday in Los Angeles area. I keep hearing Sams Club has them Costco has them. Each time I go to either I never see them. Does anyone know of either place that does have them in stock?? Neither show on their web site. Help would be appreciated. Cheers!

I am looking for Local Stock. I am not looking at the brand. Hell If Trojan was around the corner and sell direct I would go to them if time permitted. Just checking if anyone in the area knows of a place with Stock???? Thanks for the replies.

I am looking for Local Stock. I am not looking at the brand. Hell If Trojan was around the corner and sell direct I would go to them if time permitted. Just checking if anyone in the area knows of a place with Stock???? Thanks for the replies.

I know you say LA, but I find them all day long at a truck parts place in Mira Loma( 15 & 60 fwys). West Pac off of Etiwanda just south of the 60 to be specific. I believe they are about $70-75. Don't know if that's too far outta the way, but thought I'd chime in for ya :beercheers: . Any truck place in fontana should stock them, too. Napa maybe?