Welcome to DDR!

We are your Dumont Dunes community & information source!

New here? Join the community! (You must sign in to post.)

Returning users: Sign In with your display name or email address.

Troubles signing in? Please contact us. Forgot your password? Reset it here.

Sign In

• Benco-728-90.jpg

dunefreak

2nd chance Regatta t-shirt order

Need a grey in large. Send me paypal address to send $ to.

Also, you think you can find me some time to actually make it to another regatta?

lol i got 2 for me and 1 for gpssss and didn't even notice number plates untill right now, cooool lol

Holy crap. Me neither. I didn't even plan that! That's crazy. 20...12!

So I'm an idiot. :laughing: Turns out RJ, the shirt guy, added those in. Originally the #'s were 11 and 13. Here I thought it was a crazy coincidence. He never even mentioned that to me that he did that. Clever SOB. hahaa

that is funnnny but a bit sad brotha. lol, guess you are overworked and under paid setting up this event. i roll with : I'm too broke to pay attention :

I don't think red will work. Some of the print in the design is red. ;)

Make that...

1 L blue

1 L charcoal

Thanks!

No problem guys. I'll give this about another week and then put the order in . Please let everyone know about the order if they needed more shirts.

No problem guys. I'll give this about another week and then put the order in . Please let everyone know about the order if they needed more shirts.

we should just meet ya somewhere and pick up the shirts so you dont have to pay for shipping like you said you were...I would be more than happy to pay for mine

we should just meet ya somewhere and pick up the shirts so you dont have to pay for shipping like you said you were...I would be more than happy to pay for mine

Sounds cool. That might work for all the Vegas/ Hendo guys.

I will take 2 larges one of each color.

Jason, there are 3 colors we did. Do you want one of each or 2 of each? I'm confused here.

Pete. I need a Mens Medium. The ladies large wasnt a right fit for the sister-n-law in grey. :D not sure what stock you have left or if you have one at the house or not. I know smalls/mediums werent very hot sellers lol

COLOR????

Jesus guys c'monnnn!!!! :laughing:

And no, none left at the house in that size. I'll order one up when you tell me the color. ;)

I already put the order in but I think I had some extra XLs made. ;)

Just checking to see if there's an update on the shirt order. Just let me know and I can meet anywhere in vegas/henderson. Thanks

The order is placed. I haven't heard anything yet. I told him no rush but I'm sure he'll have them done soon.

I just got word that these will be ready for pickup on Monday. Once I have them we'll make arrangements for payment/ pickup.

Thanks guys.

Don't forget about me! :-) xl

Yep I gotchoo! ;)

Jason, there are 3 colors we did. Do you want one of each or 2 of each? I'm confused here.

COLOR????

Jesus guys c'monnnn!!!! :laughing:

And no, none left at the house in that size. I'll order one up when you tell me the color. ;)

my bad. grey

I just picked the shirts up. If you need yours shipped, Paypal me $15 each + 4.00 shipping to sales@dumontduneriders.com as a gift so there is no paypal fee and I will ship yours out soon.

I can also bring them to Dumont over cleanup weekend if you'll be there.

Otherwise cash is cool and we can all meet up some place. Hit me up.

I'll pick mine up and pay that weekend!

Son of a b*tch! I am short a few shirts. I am so pissed off right now. I'll figure this out later. I have to step out for a few.

Pete I owe you for a large so I can pick it up anytime. If you need me to come by the shop I can do that on friday.

Pete- I only really need 1 shirt, If you want, I will sacrafice one of mine to help out another person if that helps. I will take the black and you can see if the charcoal will help out someone else that would not get one otherwise.

Pete- I only really need 1 shirt, If you want, I will sacrafice one of mine to help out another person if that helps. I will take the black and you can see if the charcoal will help out someone else that would not get one otherwise.

Thanks Tim. Thats helps a little although I'll still have to order up a couple. I'm not sure wtf happened but I'm short the charcoal 2xl's plus a couple larges (JVZ's).

I've got your black 2xl plus I have an extra ddr logo shirt in a 2xl black you can have. ;)

That works for me. Thanks

Pete let me know when is a good time to come by and pick mine up, or I can just grab from you at the cleanup... I can give up my xl if you need it for someone else?