10th Annual Friends of Dumont Dunes Clean-up

ynot

I will be out for the weekend. I'm going to be mostly involved with four stroke wars on Saturday but will try to get over to the cleanup for a little while. Might also be looking for someone to camp with since my normal crew probably won't be there.

We will be there also. I will be joining Stacey assisting with the registration booth for Terry, but ... after ... Will you lead a "girly" quad ride?

Just cause I don't have my car does not mean I drive like a girl, man why you gotta hate on me in a public forum, it hurt's my manly pride. LOL I will go for a SXS ride but no guarantees on "Girly". I lead with the RZR at as fast as the little bugger will go. It's a pretty good quas ride from what i heard.

Just cause I don't have my car does not mean I drive like a girl, man why you gotta hate on me in a public forum, it hurt's my manly pride. LOL I will go for a SXS ride but no guarantees on "Girly". I lead with the RZR at as fast as the little bugger will go. It's a pretty good quas ride from what i heard.

~ hahaha ~ "No guarantees", If I lose you or can't keep up; you will be able to find me at the bottom of the dune or North Pole - LOL

Anybody have a flat bed trailer they are bringing out for the clean up and would be able to let us use it for 2-3 hours?

Terry, it looks like I will most likely be day-trippin so you are welcome to use my 16' flatbed for the raffle etc.... :director:

~ hahaha ~ "No guarantees", If I lose you or can't keep up; you will be able to find me at the bottom of the dune or North Pole - LOL

Christina, we will always find you and we only go as fast as the slowest rider can go. However if your really really slow we will put you with the Sherrifs kid's ATV class to brush up on your skils! LOL :slap:

Edited by ynot
  • Like 1

Terry, it looks like I will most likely be day-trippin so you are welcome to use my 16' flatbed for the raffle etc.... :director:

Andy i would appreciate it very much. Could you bring it over to the registration booth by about 9AM?

Andy i would appreciate it very much. Could you bring it over to the registration booth by about 9AM?

You got it...will there be enough t-shirt give aways for me to bring my shirt launcher?

You got it...will there be enough t-shirt give aways for me to bring my shirt launcher?

we can give it a try as long as it's safe. I don't think I want to decapitate anyone.

If anyone happens to see this flag during the clean up please hunt me down. I'm not too hard to find as there aren't many DS's at the dunes anymore. The one pictured is my desert bike and won't be there but they all resemble oneanother.

Thanks so much.

BestDumonttrip3-11103.jpg