How about a DDR day trip? Let's get a group together and ride!

dunefreak

DDR Day Trip  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What day (or days) are you in for?

• Saturday March 3
    • Saturday March 31

I'm either in for a weekend trip this weekend (the 24th) or I'll make the 31st a full weekend. Still haven't decided. It's prime dual sport riding season now. This may be my last dune trip of the season unless I am free a weekend in April.

Depending on when you go, hopefully ill have my bike fixed by then. Id like to go if I can find a trailer for my bike.

I have a quad & trailer you can borrow. All you need is your riding gear & 'Burb'. *I should be on the beach sipping umbrella drinks*

I think I am out for this weekend. Looks like I have other plans. I am leaning towards a weekend trip for the 31st. I'm bringing the buggy and quad, but I'm still down to ride all day for whoever makes it out. Just tell me a time and I'll be ready.

Rushjunkie, you wanna hook up and camp together that weekend?

I'm Jonesing to get back out there but I've got NASCAR in Fontucky this weekend and Trans Siberian Orchestra on the 1st. So who's planning on going out the 7th-8th weekend? I know it's hard to judge the weather this far out but barring any rain the temps should still be bearable enough to get some ride on.

I'm Jonesing to get back out there but I've got NASCAR in Fontucky this weekend and Trans Siberian Orchestra on the 1st. So who's planning on going out the 7th-8th weekend? I know it's hard to judge the weather this far out but barring any rain the temps should still be bearable enough to get some ride on.

Im trying but not sure.

I think I am out for this weekend. Looks like I have other plans. I am leaning towards a weekend trip for the 31st. I'm bringing the buggy and quad, but I'm still down to ride all day for whoever makes it out. Just tell me a time and I'll be ready.

Rushjunkie, you wanna hook up and camp together that weekend?

Still trying to figure out exactly what I'm doing that weekend. I'll let you know once I'm sure.