Thinking this might be a good Toyhauler for me....

I can't find what the pricing should be for this. but overall it looks like about what I want. I kind want one a little bigger, with front bedroom, but at least if I start small it would be as hard on my F150 (9300 tow rating) and won't be as much for me to worry about. I have driven 45 Prevost motorhomes, but haven't driven too much with a trailer, and not with this truck. Mostly just towed my little trailer (if you have seen it), or a 12' enclosed we used to move into our shop.

Anyway... Here is the link http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/rvs/4018020241.html

What do you think?

There is, what looks like a perfect WW fs2300 superlite, but after a few attempts of email ( no phone #) they haven't even written back... FN idiot.

Adam, I don't think your going to find a front bedroom in a small trailer. they just don't make that floorplan as it takes up to much space. It may be worth a drive or if you want me to go look for you it will cost you a Pit Burger and Fries:)

I have owned WW and now attitude both nice. Make shut you get on the roof and check for leak spots. The front where the cap meets the roof is where you will find problems.also look for silty dirt spots where water has puddled and dried.

here is the WW I want to look at... http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/rvs/4034338440.html

I am pretty sure I can tow this. For right now... I think this WW would be my "ideal" hauler, smallest, lightest option with the Front bed that is really out there.

Too bad the dipshit selling it doesn't respond or have a phone number.

Yep, save yourself some time and hassle and just go buy a diesel and big a$$ trailer right now. That's what you'll end up buying in less than 2 years anyways. :laughing: That is exactly what everyone I know has done including myself.

But to answer your question, the Attitude looks nice and they make good trailers. Nice price too.

I am going to look at it tomorrow. I used to work on the Big motorhomes, worked for Country Coach in their factory and service center for like 5 years, so I have some idea of what i'm looking at.

@Pete, I hear ya with the diesel and big hauler, but until I run a rail or at least a sxs, which I don't see either happening anytime soon, I think the little hauler will be good. It's cheaper to haul, will fit 2 quads and the wife (if she EVER comes) and even some inventory for Vending out there.

I agree with Pete; when I was boat shopping, a wise salesman told me to buy my 2nd boat first...I also played musical RVs for a few years, and again with the sand rails. I've come to learn that life has a way of surprising you. Before you're done making payments on your stuff, it becomes obsolete. Life will throw you a curve ball, and you'll find yourself with a wife, a kid, and...maybe a set of twins while on birth control :shitfan: LOL.

My advice would be to look down the road 4-8 years and imagine where you'll be, and base your decision on that. I wish I'd have known about your experience at Country coach about two years ago. Amidst my RV shuffling, I owned a nice Diesel pusher that needed some work, but I never completed it, and took a substantial loss on it, without ever taking it out once...oh well.

Good luck with your search!

I certainly don't plan on kids, and I have the wife, who hasn't been out to Dumont but once.. my very first time ever, 3 years ago I think. I could see me needing to fit an XP in the future, but for now the SxS freak me out, and i'm not sure I could drive one on a good run.

Mike and I went and looked at the Attitude, and it certainly looks better in the photos, and it needs some work. nothing super major but i'm not so much of the fixer upper type. It also weighed 5k dry. I'd rather get a bigger Superlite if I have to tow around the weight anyway.

Thank Bert... That is a pretty good one there. There is a 21 at the carson store here, but I made the mistake of going there on Saturday and got the guy that didn't know ANYTHING about the trailer, the price, hitch, or pretty much anything. Never gotten so many "I don't know" or "Ummms" from a sales guy ever in my life. the 21 is "new" and doesn't have a generator though. :(

I am going to be taking a look at Johnny Walker here in town sometime.

Thank Bert... That is a pretty good one there. There is a 21 at the carson store here, but I made the mistake of going there on Saturday and got the guy that didn't know ANYTHING about the trailer, the price, hitch, or pretty much anything. Never gotten so many "I don't know" or "Ummms" from a sales guy ever in my life. the 21 is "new" and doesn't have a generator though. :(

I am going to be taking a look at Johnny Walker here in town sometime.

Adam, call me and let me know when you want to go to Johnny Walker's and I will make a call for you.

That one isn't a Superlight, I think it's too heavy for my baby truck.

Just heard the other WW is officially sold. :(

It has steel sides and it's only 22 feet. I think it's under 5k dry if you look at that spec sheet and zoom in on the bottom. I don't see why your truck couldn't handle it (but don't take my word for it).

Those trailers are RARE and a good find if the size and layout work for you.

I couldn't see the photos, i'm not a member of Glamis. I will just join up and take a better look.

... I joined but it won't let me do anything... "sigh" I like the sounds of it, and the weight would work. hopefully the Glamis site will let me do something soon.

Edited by Rap_Rider @ GTP Off Road

I couldn't see the photos, i'm not a member of Glamis. I will just join up and take a better look.

... I joined but it won't let me do anything... "sigh" I like the sounds of it, and the weight would work. hopefully the Glamis site will let me do something soon.

:flipoff:

Edited by SAND~~SNAKE

nice guy... sounds like a good trailer. he said dry weight is about 6500 on the sticker though. so it might be 7k dry. :(

It's got all the right options and a layout I prefer. going to search for the correct dry weight. 7k dry is a little heavy for my little truck.

So I looked up the specs... sketchy info. but NADA says it's 4700 dry, yeah right. rvingplanet.com lists the original WW spec sheet and it shows 5k dry which is the same as a superlight, but without the known issues.

I have never towed anything anywhere near as heavy as a hauler will be, so I have no idea what to expect other then the people telling me I won't like it. I think if I can be 7500-8k loaded I can "suffer" through it at least for now. I have talked to a few people that have towed with 1/2 ton that were comfortable with it. I don't tend to be too scared by stuff when driving, but I don't want to be stupid.

Edited by Rap_Rider @ GTP Off Road