Thanksgiving weekend, whos going?

nwtdiesel

This year Thanksgiving is on Thursday the 28th, will people be going that Thursday-Sunday or the weekend before on the 22nd-24th? I have a lot of family coming into town the 28th-1st of Dec so I will probably go the weekend before. If I do go during the 28th weekend it will only be a day trip :(

Who's all going and when???? !!!!!

Tday always falls on the 4th Thursday of the month and T Day at Dumont is always that Thurs- Sunday. Many people get there early in the week and make a whole week out of it.

Undecided at this point if I'll make a trip out of it. I really prefer non-holiday weekends.

Thanksgiving weekend is Nov 28 - Dec 1 (the weekend after)

He's referring to a long time DDR member, barefoot bob, who has been MIA for a while now.

Yes I know what weekend Thanksgiving is :rockon: I was just saying looks like the weekend before is the one for me since it looks like a lot of guys are going that weekend too.

Yes I know what weekend Thanksgiving is :rockon: I was just saying looks like the weekend before is the one for me since it looks like a lot of guys are going that weekend too.

oh! haha ok I thought you were shooting for T-Day weekend, hence the thread title. :laughing:;)

No wrong again. The topic is about Thanksgiving but as I stated in the first post I was going the weekend before and was asking what weekend most others were going. Some peoples kids.... Lol Stop messing up my thread damn it ha ha

Edited by nwtdiesel

• 2 weeks later...

Im leaving with a big group either today Nov 22nd or sat 23rd and coming back Monday while they stay. I have to go to Cali 27-31st. Ill be back out to Dumont Dec 13-15 for the buggy trip!

Edited by nwtdiesel

Are Helmets required in Side by Sides and Rails now? I'm coming from Reno and need to know if I need to get a helmet.

Thanks

Yes they are required in all SXS vehicles, but not sand rails or vehicles with engine size exceeding 1000 cc's