Buggy Roundup - Dec 12-14, 2014

dunefreak

The date has been set! Dec 12-14, 2014.

It's the 2nd Annual Buggy Roundup. Last year's was so much fun, we have to do it again.

Here are the reports and pics from last year's.

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=19067

What's the Buggy Roundup? It's a weekend trip at Dumont where we get all buggy owners from DDR together in one camp. It gives everyone a chance to get to know each other, go on some group buggy runs through the dunes, and have some fun. Although the main focus of this trip is a sandcar get-together, side x sides and riders are welcome to join in on the fun as well. Please RSVP so we know how big to make the circle and so we know who all is in! Post a pic of your car and/or setup too.

post-3-0-36285000-1415549209_thumb.jpg

camp-buggyroundup.jpg

• Like 1

I will have the Funco out there. The swap from an aircooled to a subie was not as simple as I was led to believe lol but I'm on track. Thanks for the hookup GTP always has for parts. Why aren't you going to be there ? I was looking forward to seeing your RZR out there.

Sorry I'm new to this whole web site how do these round ups work?does everyone meet up out there at a certain time ? Or camp near a certain area ? Sounds interesting could some one fill me in on this style of a weekend would go ? Thanks for the info