Welcome to DDR!

We are your Dumont Dunes community & information source!

New here? Join the community! (You must sign in to post.)

Returning users: Sign In with your display name or email address.

Troubles signing in? Please contact us. Forgot your password? Reset it here.

Sign In

• Benco-728-90.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
nvpowerdoc

Dronie Captures Dune Thrashing - Turkey Day 2014

Way cool! Great job. I love those angles. Wanna follow us around the dunes and record us? lol I'd pay to see footage like that of our group duning. That would be so cool to see.

Looks pretty good without FPV.. need to get mine back up and running. What are you flying?

Way cool! Great job. I love those angles. Wanna follow us around the dunes and record us? lol I'd pay to see footage like that of our group duning. That would be so cool to see.

We're known as the Alien Camp with the eerily green aliens atop our rigs. We'll be along the cliffs, west of vendors row, so stop by. There are several of us the FLY too, so I'd be willing to capture a little footage of your group, or you join our ride group. Maybe see you over the New Year's weekend (just look for the aliens, like my avatar).

Looks pretty good without FPV.. need to get mine back up and running. What are you flying?

This video was captured using the DJI F450 quad-rotor with an H3-3d gimbal. With the FPV working, I should be able to center my shots better, and get WAY lower to follow the group longer (well that's the hope...).

We're known as the Alien Camp with the eerily green aliens atop our rigs. We'll be along the cliffs, west of vendors row, so stop by. There are several of us the FLY too, so I'd be willing to capture a little footage of your group, or you join our ride group. Maybe see you over the New Year's weekend (just look for the aliens, like my avatar).

Nice, thanks for the invitation. Unfortunately I have to work this weekend so I'm out for New Years. Hopefully sometime soon though!