Just got back from vacation

dunefreak

Anna and I spent part of our vacation on the 311 cruise. This is no regular, boring cruise at sea though. It's basically a 4 night floating concert that goes from Miami to Jamaica with tons of bands, comedians, and good times. I put together a recap video. There's no place on Earth like the 311 Cruise where you can shove a GoPro in people's faces and get the results like I did. Everyone is so positive and gives off such good vibes. We went back in 2013 and had to go again because it was so much fun. So I figured I would share my video with you guys. I've watched it like 20 times already because I want to go back!

• Like 3

Thanks guys, it was a blast. Work is so lame compared to vacation. I wanna go back!

After we got back to Miami from the cruise we did some scuba diving off the coast of Key Largo. We dove a WWII wreck and a place called the French Reef. Here's a video I put together of some of the cool stuff we saw down there. It was a relatively shallow dive 35-50 feet, but alot of fun.

• 4 weeks later...

Saw this posted by 311 today on Facebook! Apparently they liked my video enough to share it with their 1.2 million followers. Made my day. :grin:

" data-width="500">
">

311 fan Pete Greep made a great 12 min video clip from the Cruise. Journey through his lens, it's quite the rush!

Posted by 311 on Friday, April 10, 2015

if the embedded FB post doesn't show up...

post-3-0-34890200-1428716589_thumb.jpg