Desert Dynamics build

ItsWeeks

Well got the car to start today. Like a retard or total rookie mistake I was talking to my buddy Scott and we realized I had the fuel regulator in the wrong spot. So after moving and hooking up properly she fired right up. Still finding some loose ends that need some attention before going out. It's not together like the full body on it if that's what your asking. The body goes on like a puzzle and definitely don't want to keep putting it on and taking off while I chase off gremlins.

Still chasing a few gremlins but still feeling good for buggy round up. When i finally got the motor to firei wasn't impressed with oil pressure. Alper and a couple of the guys felt the oil pick up gasket was the problem. So unfortunately that lead to dropping skid plate and the oil pan which is no fun. Found that the gasket has stretched out, But just got it all back together and test fired and boom back to making great oil pressure. Now onto the next to do....

received_10211839899219895.jpeg

received_10211839908340123.jpeg

• Like 3

Well she's about ready for the round up andher first runs. Today was the first day we have pulled it out of the garage under it's own power. Few loose ends to tie up and throw it in the trailer and hope for the best. 

IMG_38381.jpg

IMG_38401.jpg

IMG_38441.jpg

IMG_38451.jpg

IMG_38471.jpg

IMG_38481.jpg

IMG_38491.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 years later...