Gtp off-road

P-rot

I'm out here in the dunes and of course have/had a problem. I remember seeing on here that GTP is going to be out this weekend so I cruise over to vendor row to see if they had what I need. They did not (hard to find vw starter) but pointed me in the direction on one of their competitors who was at least close to having it.

Just wanted to give a shout out to GTP and say then you for taking the time to talk to me and do your best to help out!

• Like 2

Thank you Paul! We @ GTP Off Road appreciate your shout out!

We wish we could carry everything. We knew from chatting up the "new kid's on the block" that they carry a lot of the nuts and bolts, some VW parts, etc that we just don't have. We would rather send you in the right direction, then make you look all over the place. I hoped they had your part and have your weekend saved.

As duners ourselves, part of the reason we love being at Dumont on the holiday's, instead of chilling with our friends in camps and enjoying the weekend, is that we love helping other duners out.

I am sure that @@Mike @ GTP OFF ROAD and @@Adam @ GTP Off Road will agree!

Edited by sand chick