Halloween Weekend '16

dunefreak

On 10/21/2016 at 9:58 PM, Sandblower said:

We'll be in Thurs night.  My group isn't coming til Tday.  I'll be looking for fast buggy rides.

I saw chance of rain on Friday.

Paul let's hook up. Or you're welcome to join our camp. :thumb:

Comp Hill action varies throughout the weekend. You can always count on a crowd on Friday night and Saturday night shortly after dinnertime and usually goes until midnight or later. You don't want to miss @b370's RZR creation this year Saturday night. Him and his crew are the ones who did the Flintstones car last year and the Kia hamster car commercial the year before. I'm not giving away what they did this year, but trust me...when you see it, you'll know it's him and his crew at it again. It's gonna be awesome!

Trick or Treating will be Saturday night. Expect to see trick or treaters going camp to camp usually as soon as it gets dark. 

Vendor row is always there. I've noticed it's busiest around lunch time and just before the sun goes down. @sand chick & @Mike @ GTP OFF ROAD could probably give you a little better idea though since they are vendors. 

• Like 2

Thanks Pete!!! We're really looking forward to Sat night! I keep asking Howard if we can head to Comp around 5ish... hehe :idiot:
Make sure to stop by and check it out saturday afternoon! I'll even have some ICE COLD Apple waiting for ya :P

10 hours ago, Monster Duner said:

Does anyone know if the guy on the green drag banchee over by the hill made it yesterday? 

I was at the ranger station trying to get info on my niece that was flown out that morning when I heard/saw the guy I'm assuming you're talking about. If it's him; he did not make it. He passed before flight for life landed. 

2 hours ago, Vegashottie76 said:

I was at the ranger station trying to get info on my niece that was flown out that morning when I heard/saw the guy I'm assuming you're talking about. If it's him; he did not make it. He passed before flight for life landed. 

How awful. :(

15 hours ago, Vegashottie76 said:

We were there when it happened. I pretty much knew when we were there with him that it was bad, but I was hoping for the best. So sad! It happened in 1 second. I assume your niece was the one that was hit by the car..   I heard about her, and was just thinking how scary that is. I really hope she is ok, and I hope thay catch the idiot who did it! 

Edited by Monster Duner
  • Like 2