Rolling a RZR... on purpose

dunefreak

I guess this is a thing now. :blink: 

I'm pretty sure if this happened in Glamis, that guy would be in jail and the RZR would be impounded. Interesting how sometimes law enforcement is this lenient and then other times they want to search you and act like your getting arrested for no good reason.  

Hmmmmmm.... some of those dudes looked a bit familiar....

Yeah those cops were way cool! They didn't even get him out to see if he was drunk, clearly there was some drinking going on. And the lady officer that pulled us over for a light bar treated us like full on criminals, and we were being cool and corporative. 

Just now, sand chick said:

Yeah those cops were way cool! They didn't even get him out to see if he was drunk, clearly there was some drinking going on. And the lady officer that pulled us over for a light bar treated us like full on criminals, and we were being cool and corporative. 

Exactly what I was thinking when I made my post. It's the overzealous cops/ rangers that make it difficult for the BLM to keep a good relationship with duners. 

• Like 1

Hopefully the young Ranger was taking pointers on how to have a positive experience with dumbasses and make it a learning experience for all involved.

Now cite his ass for no flag, and no lights on in the dark. Both requirements in the dunes I do believe.