Lost White poodle mix

Lost female 8lb poodle/Maltese mix 

bluish collar with bell and pink tag, name is Keven, address and phone number on tag.  Took off running Friday night when she heard fire works.  She was with kids and husband while I was at my grandmas funeral.  I can not lose my puppy as well.  Please contact me if you know anything.  702-862-6904 

IMG_3852.thumb.JPG.9d0ce7f2dcf7e0778eae63aed2899e20.JPG

Take a squeaky toy of his and try just driving and stopping and making noise. If you were a bushy area, search that area well as they tend to hunker down in the weeds to keep from being observed. Best of luck. I will be out there on Friday if you have not found her by then let me know and I will put around and see what I can find. I doubt that it will be a busy weekend as the weather report says it's only a fair chance at decent weather. Good luck finding your dog.

• Like 1
On 1/16/2017 at 6:46 PM, ynot said:

Take a squeaky toy of his and try just driving and stopping and making noise. If you were a bushy area, search that area well as they tend to hunker down in the weeds to keep from being observed. Best of luck. I will be out there on Friday if you have not found her by then let me know and I will put around and see what I can find. I doubt that it will be a busy weekend as the weather report says it's only a fair chance at decent weather. Good luck finding your dog.

No luck finding her yesterday or today, I'd appreciate the help, thank you 

• 2 weeks later...