Quiet month

dunefreak

Hardly anybody has been to the dunes. There's no new posts lately. Did everyone melt from the recent rain or just get super burned out from the holidays? :grin:

Check in to let us know you are alive. Post something funny. Let us know what you've been up to. Tell me to eff off. :flipoff: Something.  :laughing:

That sh*t right there ^ is funny.

I'm moving to Henderson with RV parking!!!!! 

Selling and buying a house at the exact same time is a wee bit time consuming and stressful lol. Can't wait to have the hauler at the house. No more storage for this guy.

• Like 2

Way up Lake Mead almost to lake Las Vegas, KB Home is building a new spot on the right with large lots. Got in early and snagged one of the biggest. We looked for and wanted something in the horizon/horizon area but couldn't find anything that had everything we wanted. What's nice is they're going to plumb sewage along with separate 50 amp service to the RV pad. Never thought I'd be so amped to be able to dump a bunch of people's sh*t next to my house :MBdance: lol. I had them rotate the house on the lot to give me a 16' gate. Yeah Pete we'll have to get together for a "it's about time I moved to hendo" beer. :beerpint:

Been to Glamis a handful of times, hit up Superstition Mountain, Ocotillo Wells, and most recently this past weekend we launched from over at Bessimer Mine in Johnson Valley and rode up Rattlesnake Canyon to the Old Rose Mine up in the San Bernardino National Forest. We were supposed to go to Tip Top Mountain for lunch but at the mine the snow was already a foot plus deep and some of the RZRs were getting high centered  so with another 1100ft or so of elevation to the top we decided it was better to eat in place then turn around and play in the shallower snow. First time I had the RZR in snow and I must say it won't be the last. Good times for sure.

Chomping at the bit for the clean-up weekend to get here so I can come do some shredding up at Dumont. See y'alll there!

• Like 1

Well yes it has been, after Thanksgiving weekend the rail had a trans leak broken nose cone.Unfortunately I had come down with bronchitis which would last 3 weeks, followed by stomach flu for another week. Finally feeling better for a week and another round of bronchitis  but this time the doctors prescribed everything.So meds for another 2 weeks and finally healthy again. So now time to take the rail to the shop fix the nose cone and few other items. See you all presidents day weekend.

On 1/27/2017 at 8:43 AM, aceisback said:

Been to Glamis a handful of times, hit up Superstition Mountain, Ocotillo Wells, and most recently this past weekend we launched from over at Bessimer Mine in Johnson Valley and rode up Rattlesnake Canyon to the Old Rose Mine up in the San Bernardino National Forest. We were supposed to go to Tip Top Mountain for lunch but at the mine the snow was already a foot plus deep and some of the RZRs were getting high centered  so with another 1100ft or so of elevation to the top we decided it was better to eat in place then turn around and play in the shallower snow. First time I had the RZR in snow and I must say it won't be the last. Good times for sure.

Chomping at the bit for the clean-up weekend to get here so I can come do some shredding up at Dumont. See y'alll there!

Vic! We have to make it a point to get together over cleanup weekend. I plan to be there this year. 

2 hours ago, Sandjoker29 said:

Well yes it has been, after Thanksgiving weekend the rail had a trans leak broken nose cone.Unfortunately I had come down with bronchitis which would last 3 weeks, followed by stomach flu for another week. Finally feeling better for a week and another round of bronchitis  but this time the doctors prescribed everything.So meds for another 2 weeks and finally healthy again. So now time to take the rail to the shop fix the nose cone and few other items. See you all presidents day weekend.

Damn Karl. Get better and hope to see you Prez weekend. :thumb: