Presidents Weekend 10 years ago

dunefreak

• 2 weeks later...

While I do miss some of the fine people from back then I do not miss those size crowds anymore. Was good times for sure but more mayhem also. And a lot less high HP machines to tear up the dunes so fast on holiday weekends back then.

Where the hell is Jason, aka RichardCheese!?!

3 minutes ago, aceisback said:

While I do miss some of the fine people from back then I do not miss those size crowds anymore. Was good times for sure but more mayhem also. And a lot less high HP machines to tear up the dunes so fast on holiday weekends back then.

Where the hell is Jason, aka RichardCheese!?!

LESS? There were way more high HP buggies back then. Now there's a bunch SXS's scattered everywhere. Definitely not high HP machines.

Maybe, but being in the quad crowd back then it just seemed there were many more bikes and quads with some VW rails and, to me anyway, seemed like less of the high power stuff than there is now. I think that's when the high HP crowd really started to explode with all of the second and third mortgages and what not. Now it's high HP rails, a gazillion SXS's, and a smattering of bikes and quads. Hard to believe them when the say the economy is bad!

Anyways, it was good times with good peeps regardless. Due to medical reasons I am now piloting one of those "sand jet skis" but I still get out and try to have the best time that I can.

So back to the original question, where's Metal Alien, Annihilator, Richard Cheese, Big Mike, etc...

• Like 1