Fox Shocks On Short Sandcar - Need Help!

Indianaduner

I own a Larry Short Turbo Hayabusa Sandcar with the original Fox air (nitrogen) shocks. To have the correct ride height you must have so much nitrogen pressure in the shocks 350 to 400 lbs that the ride is so ruff you can hardly stand to ride in the rail very long or far. I would like to put Fox coil over shocks on the rail to have the coils carry the correct ride height and the shocks can then act as real shock absorbers to improve the ride. My question is has anyone changed to the fox coil overs from the Fox OEM air shocks On there Short Sandcar that can point me to the correct shocks and the correct coil springs to install on those shocks. The combinations are endless thus I don't no which springs to use on what shocks. Fox even told me they could even rebuild my air shocks with threaded tubes making them coil spring acceptable. I just don't have any idea what lb. rated spring would serve this application. Fox was no help in picking the correct coil for my rail.

Thanks for any help!

58c99826e783b_LarrysShortSandcar.JPG.8d5d9a65f04f0d1c5725d4b7c3728bf8.JPG

Edited by Indianaduner

Thank you for the information on the "How to do for Fox coil over shocks". No, I do not have or have access to race scales. That's why I hoped to use some one else experience and use their information to get the proper set up for my rail.

Edited by Indianaduner
mis spelled