Pretty quiet...

Jonesin'

What do you mean? The classifieds are hoppin! :laughing:

Happens every summer. Nobody goes out to the dunes, therefore there's very little activity and new posts. We keep the lights on though.

Also, social media has killed the general chat type discussion, even during the season. Not only here, but on many forums. Some sites haven't even survived. We still get plenty of traffic though. Most people just want to read, rather than post. Doesn't really help the situation.

• Like 2

It's time to start reading the other dunes section... lol... I know I'll be posting another trip report from Little Sahara Dunes in Utah! Some of us dune all year long, it's just time to go north.

• Like 2

Im currently at Sand Mtn Its 83 and a very slight breeze. There are maybe 15-20 camps so far with plenty of people rolling in. I will post pics and trip report after. However pics arent going to be on your level as I spent all my money on new shocks and a rugged radio setup ! LOL 

26 minutes ago, 19th_AT said:

Im currently at Sand Mtn Its 83 and a very slight breeze. There are maybe 15-20 camps so far with plenty of people rolling in. I will post pics and trip report after. However pics arent going to be on your level as I spent all my money on new shocks and a rugged radio setup ! LOL 

All good. Doesn't matter what kind of pics. Pics are pics! BTW, I usually use a $300 camera or my cel phone for pics lately. lol 

• 3 weeks later...