My old Alumicraft REDONE

ynot

I found out that Craig who had ended up with my car after a myriad of trading it and he spent a lot of cash and completely re-did the car. I am not to hep on the color but I am prejudiced. I could tell it was mine from the flames on the oil cooler cover and the shifter knob. Otherwise it might have slipped by. My grandson is the one that spotted it. Here is the breakdown and pictures and hold on to your seat for the ask price:)

Posted July 25 (edited)

DSC08497.thumb.JPG.3a738d0a39d1f645e9e3e7a6b462c3e2.JPG

Alumicraft Mid-Engine Twin Turbo

$89,000

Just finished an extensive 2 year complete restoration all the way down to frame. Every nut and bolt, every wire bearing and heim, everything was replaced on this car to bring it up to brand new 2017/18 standards. The only thing different between this Alumicraft 2 seat mid, and a brand new one, would be the extra $100,000 they would add to the price!

This Alumicraft can be seen at CBM Motorsports Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm. 725 S. La Cadena Dr. Colton CA 92324

Fresh CBM LS Twin Turbo motor 750 HP on 12lbs of boost on 91 octane. Only 1 season of about 8 trips on this perfect and fresh engine. At 2200lbs, this car is faster than my 1800HP CBM Tatum for the first 1/8 mile! It doesn't need even 1 lb of boost more, it is scary fast.
Brand new polished S4 transmission by Dave Foltz. It has never been used or driven.
Brand new all handbuilt aluminum body. Jeff Davis wanted $25k to build this body. All hand made with beautiful ipad dash.

Brand new Race Pak digital dash
Brand new Fox shocks up front with triple bypass.
Brand new Jet Trim style seats
Brand new 3" PRP seat belts
Brand new windshield
Brand new wiring on entire car. Notice the $500 push button dash with built in relays!
Brand new digital dash
Brand new ProAm rear hubs
Brand new hardware over entire car
Brand new Odyssey battery
Brand new Momo steering wheel
Brand new LED curved light bar, flush LED custom made 3rd brake light built in, flush custom made LED taillights frenched into aluminum.
Brand new fuel pump
Brand new headers
Brand new bushings, brake lines, and brakes
Brand new Rugged LED dome lights and suspension lights front and rear that glow red
Brand new powder coat Candy Red
Tires and wheels are on wide 17" wheels and can be sliced and narrowed if customer wants the car to be as tall as Tatums and Racers. I chose the wider wheels to bring down the center of gravity down but still get a huge bite with the 35.5's and make it handle like a slot car! 
This is an extremely rare car, and there are only a handful of these Alumicrafts ever created. That is why I invested $90k on all the upgrades. There is not a more powerful/fun/dune shredding car on the planet...and when you're done, sell it for the same price you paid for it in a few years, because of its mid-engine rarity...and it's an Alumicraft!

DSC08496.thumb.JPG.29253b04889a6fca48435a1aa967c3a9.JPGDSC08495.thumb.JPG.0fa6593e3e18d4a04bd14e7c983d72e9.JPGAlumicraft.pdfDSC08494.thumb.JPG.605bc9f496350634233cf5e351623cb5.JPG

Edited Thursday at 02:07 PM by CBM