dunefreak

DDR ease of use  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How does the site work for you?

• It's great/ super easy
    • It's ok/ no complaints
    • Kinda difficult/ could use improvement
    • I hate it but keep coming back anyways

Just curious if the site works well and is easy to use for everyone. With the season starting I want to make sure everything is top notch. I think I got it all dialed in with some recent changes and updates, but it's good to hear member feedback. If anything looks off, weird or difficult to navigate, please let me know. I want to make sure it's as user friendly as possible for everyone. Thanks!  

• Like 1

I'll just go on record as saying I'm old and cranky and resistant to change for the sake of change. Being a long time member and a not very tech savvy one at that, I have been able to keep up with the many upgrades with minimal effort. You Pete have always made it a smooth transition.

Guess what I'm trying say is if you can't navigate this site then you may be full blown tard material!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, aceisback said:

I'll just go on record as saying I'm old and cranky and resistant to change for the sake of change. Being a long time member and a not very tech savvy one at that, I have been able to keep up with the many upgrades with minimal effort. You Pete have always made it a smooth transition.

Guess what I'm trying say is if you can't navigate this site then you may be full blown tard material!

:laughoff: Thanks Vic.

Hope to see you out at Dumont this season. 

19 hours ago, aceisback said:

:laughoff: I bout sh*t myself when I ready this!

Give this one a shot Vic.  Should be easy to navigate!

DDR! <---- Click that guy

On 9/28/2017 at 4:37 PM, EY3BA11 said:

:laughoff: I bout sh*t myself when I ready this!

Give this one a shot Vic.  Should be easy to navigate!

DDR! <---- Click that guy

Man that is some good stuff back then. Thanks for linking.  I clicked through and read quite a bit of that. The "good ole days" as they say. Where the hell are all of those people? I've asked about Jason (RichardCheese) several times to no avail. He was one of my buddies in the DS (Bombardier DS650) brotherhood. Just lost touch over time.

And I see Bert was on a LOT back then, RIP Bro. Another DS guy.

Freakin MetalAlien and his crazy azz machine!

Lots of good people have come and gone over the years. Life happens at a break neck pace  Rock Hard Ride Free y'all.

2 hours ago, CrstyDmn said:

RichardCheese is alive and well....his kid is kicking ass in football and wrestling....love that guy and his fam.

Great peeps!

Good to hear. I guess he got out of duning all together. Kids growing up can do that.

Tell Jason that Vic said hello for me please.

2 hours ago, aceisback said:

Good to hear. I guess he got out of duning all together. Kids growing up can do that.

Tell Jason that Vic said hello for me please.

I did last time you were asking about him hoping he'd come back over here away from the land of Facebook but he never did. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2017 at 9:36 AM, dunefreak said:

Just curious if the site works well and is easy to use for everyone. With the season starting I want to make sure everything is top notch. I think I got it all dialed in with some recent changes and updates, but it's good to hear member feedback. If anything looks off, weird or difficult to navigate, please let me know. I want to make sure it's as user friendly as possible for everyone. Thanks!  

The only thing the site is missing is an automatic delivery of a cold beer, preferably Bud Light from the "Brains" of this site, whenever someone make a  "Post". An alternastive would be to have the members computers DVD player "spit" out a $5 dollar bill. Work on it Pete! 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, sandawg said:

The only thing the site is missing is an automatic delivery of a cold beer, preferably Bud Light from the "Brains" of this site, whenever someone make a  "Post". An alternastive would be to have the members computers DVD player "spit" out a $5 dollar bill. Work on it Pete! 

I'm on it! :laughing:

6 hours ago, 19th_AT said:

THat link had the old chatbox. That was a cool feature with it being up top.

We decided against using the shoutbox because of a couple reasons. 1) compatibility with the new software, and 2) not many people would use it anymore. It would be days, sometimes weeks since anyone shouted anything. :think: So we scrapped it.