Buggy Roundup 5!

dunefreak

The buggy roundup will be Dec 9-10, 2017. Feel free to get there early if you want. I know I will be.

If you have any new ideas for this year, post it up. We'll be providing tacos again Saturday night for everyone and I'll see if Ben wants to bring his scales out to do another buggy weigh-in. Should we stick to the "dune schedule" or post up some set times for dune runs? I'm open to whatever.  

RSVP in the event link below if you are going.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I added a map for camp location on the event details for those who don't know. 

As you come up the hill past the ranger station, stay on the road until you see bathroom 10. Camp will be just off the road on the side right. When you pull up to camp and aren't sure where to park, don't sweat it. It's first come, first served. There are no parking assignments. If you are new and don't know many people, just ask for Pete. Keep in mind the circle will have to stay fairly big to accommodate everyone and an outer circle may even be necessary, but we'll all be camping together so keep it tight.   

buggy-roundup-camp-gridmap.png

35 minutes ago, joblo said:

I’ve been thrashing like crazy to try and make this. I don’t know if I’ll make it or not but I sure am trying. Hopefully fluids will be in tomorrow and try to fire it up. 

Good luck man! Hope you can make it happen.