Let's ride!

SideXsideRacer

So i just moved to Death Valley California from Traverse City Michigan about a month ago and my RZRs are collecting dust. I'd love to meet up with some of you guys and go check out some sand dunes or mountain trails.

My name is Joe. I'm married and we have two kids (10 and 12yrs old). My wife and I both have 2 seat RZRs and the kids have a RZR170.

We would love to meet some new people to ride with.

20170722_202856.jpg.f888e68a00e52fa8b5ea55a56e62245f.jpg

Welcome to Ca. My family loves Death Valley, what brought you there as not many people live there? Watch the site, there are people heading out to Dumont just about every weekend. NY weekend  it will be fairly busy. It may be cold but considering where you moved from it's teeshirt weather :thumb:.

Edited by raspadoo

If you still have a Michigan drivers license, I would just get an out of state CA OHV sticker. Not sure where to pick one up around there, I know you used to be able to get them in Baker at a gas station, I'm sure they sell them in Pahrump to. Or if your rzr's are registered in Michigan and you have plates, you should be good as well. I'd have copies of registrations to be safe.