What's new for you next season?

dunefreak

1 hour ago, dunefreak said:

Very cool. Hope to see that beast out at buggy Roundup again. Dec 8-9! 

I am planning on being there. Halloween first and all the bugs will be gone. Then Roundup and we'll see from there. You should plan a trip to St. Anthony dunes. The best in the US

16 hours ago, Sand buddy said:

I am planning on being there. Halloween first and all the bugs will be gone. Then Roundup and we'll see from there. You should plan a trip to St. Anthony dunes. The best in the US

It's been on the list, but I've always wanted to use my vacation days for other types of trips. If we got a group together, that could be fun though. 

21 minutes ago, dunefreak said:

It's been on the list, but I've always wanted to use my vacation days for other types of trips. If we got a group together, that could be fun though. 

Mike from Idaho Dunes RV has a all new event in June for the older buggies and new ones. Would be great to get a group of people

Made a lot of changes this year.

We sold the toyhauler and picked up this toyhauler.  (Thor Outlaw)

Has a 10 foot garage with it's own A/C unit and loft above. Even if you don't put any vehicles on the garage, it's a good storage area for tools, firewood, coolers or whatever. The rear door is a patio. 

nn00ub.jpg

Got a new trailer. It was a good price but I had to pick it up from the factory. Still needs rear jacks and some better inside lights. 

2yvjdbq.jpg

This is a one day shade for it.

345c384.jpg

Maverick Sport 1000

1opyjc.jpg

And this is for Joanne 

2ivy1eg.jpg

Edited by Svengoolie

Just now, raspadoo said:

Those revolutions are nice and 15K tow capacity as well :thumb:

You are correct, that is one of the reasons i bought it. Also more water and fuel. Im a little worried about getting this heavy pig stuck though.  

13 minutes ago, Dent boy said:

You are correct, that is one of the reasons i bought it. Also more water and fuel. Im a little worried about getting this heavy pig stuck though.  

Especially when you get your stacker hooked up :thumb:

• Haha 1