Skat Trak Extremes for LTR450

Gazlay43

714 898 2049

Fullerton Sand tire will give you a good answer and a price quote.

A bit pricey, ya may not buy from them, but their Scat track advise is right on correct.

I think one of the owners rides an LTR with extremes.

The Extreme is a very well made tire,, it really holds up.

Fullerton Sand Sports is cheaper on the skat traks than skat trak itself is :headbang1:

i have them on my ds650, and I run 8

are you sure you need the extremes? I have them due to the sheer weight of my quad

the haulers might be more suited for your quad, imo

Fullerton Sand Sports is cheaper on the skat traks than skat trak itself is :think:

i have them on my ds650, and I run 8

are you sure you need the extremes? I have them due to the sheer weight of my quad

the haulers might be more suited for your quad, imo

No need for extremes

Go with either 6-7 paddle hauler or Sand Tire Unlimited 21x12x8 6 paddle brats.

He should tell you the right paddle for you at Fullerton.

Wouldnt even go with extremes...6 or 7 paddle hauler. Or even better 21x12x8 6 paddle Brats....

Your bike isnt geared for the sand...unless you do some serious sprocket changes, more than a 7 paddle hauler will be way over kill and it'll be a turd.

I guarantee you will like the Brats with a 13t up front.... Like night and day over my 8 paddle haulers.

Wouldnt even go with extremes...6 or 7 paddle hauler. Or even better 21x12x8 6 paddle Brats....

Your bike isnt geared for the sand...unless you do some serious sprocket changes, more than a 7 paddle hauler will be way over kill and it'll be a turd.

I guarantee you will like the Brats with a 13t up front.... Like night and day over my 8 paddle haulers.

For climbing, I am guessing that the 7 paddles would be better than 6?

let me tell ya that i just came back from dumont turkey weekend with my brand new 20x10x8 6 paddle extremes and they are totally awesome BUT BE ADVISED i had 13/38 gearing because of the heavier and taller sandstars i was running and i'm going back down to 13/36 because the 38 was to low of a gear for the smaller lighter skat's. i'm also 220lbs. believe me the 6 blades are great :beercheers:

For climbing, I am guessing that the 7 paddles would be better than 6?

ehh...depends on what kinda riding you do. I like to race the hills more than anything else...Dune ride occasionally but mostly wanna go up the hill as fast as I can...

On a stock motor LTR 6 paddles will be the faster tire for sure.

I have 6 paddle Brats on mine and it will climb anywhere a 7, 8 paddle will go...except faster :beercheers:

I have a YFZ450 and I bought the 22x11x8 7 paddle haulers from Fullerton. Joe was very helpful and I would definately buy from them again. The paddle brats are supposed to rock too, a guy I know swares by them, but they are very exspensive in comparison and the comp cuts are prone to puncture if not careful (thin!!). If you use extremes, according to Skat Trak you should drop down one more paddle from what you would use on a hauler. Either way give Fullerton a call and ask for joe, he is way cool and very helpful. They ordered my paddles from Skat Trak for me and shipped them to me over night (for $15).

Edited by mineurbiz