Sand car financing and registration?

TCS T

Hey Everybody,

I am looking for a little help here. I have a customer interested in financing a car. I know there was an ad in one of the Sand Magazines recently for a company offering this service including registration capabilities. I can not find the ad and was wondering if anybody on here had any info on this company?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me, Travis

Suspensions Unlimited in Ontario was the pioneer of sand car financing.. Might want to give them a jingle.. :D

Thanks, But I don't think they would want to aid in the selling of a Tatum car. I was looking for the independent guy?

Edited by 3rotortrav

They might be able to point you in the right direction to a financial institution that could do it though..

Got this from GlamisDunes.com Hope it helps

"the bank that the builders are using is Arrowhead federal credit union 800-743-7228. 7.5 int 10% down for 15 years"

Later,

J.J.

Got this from GlamisDunes.com Hope it helps

"the bank that the builders are using is Arrowhead federal credit union 800-743-7228. 7.5 int 10% down for 15 years"

Later,

J.J.

Thanks alot J.J.,!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hate to jump this post but I am also in the mortgage business and would like a shot at helping another duner obtain his dream. I work for GMAC Mortgag so if he is anyway connected to GM as a dealer employee or a gm supplier we have special programs for him. If he is not GM affiliated I will take good care of him with rates and programs. I am the branch Manager of the Henderson office and would love to offer our services.

• 4 weeks later...

this isnt related to sandcar fincancing, but im looking to get a loan to buy a street bike- 2000 929RR my buddy wants $2500 and they blue book for $4400. and possibly getting my dirtbike put on the same loan so i only have one payment. (dirtbike was purchased with a credit card), so like a 8500 to 9000 loan. What kinda loan should i look into getting? anyone here that can help pm me or reply here. thanks guys!

• 10 years later...