need your opinions

RAGDOLL MX

well it has finally come....time to make a decision, iam not going to sell my bike, ill just keep it. no one will give me what i want for it anyway....

so, after thinking about it....not gonna get a sand sprite either.

I have decided on a Busa Rail....i cant seem to chike down the price of a funco, or a 3d or anything that bad a$$

i still plan on getting the lil lady her farm equipment, but iam going to bite the bullet and get me a busa rail...

so any suggestions on where i should look and what i should look for? and no this isnt going to be a "INVISARAIL".....i will get one, maybe as soon as the end of May.

what does anyone think of the 3 seater that is posted here?

any advantages of the 2 seater compared to the 4 seater?

if i do 4 seater should i get one with a turbo?

well that should be enough for now, i know you all have good info so let it fly.

thanks in advance!!!

NACHOOOOOOOOOO Cole

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't even consider a 4 seater busa rail. :barf:

Sick Sand Travel's 3 seater car might be ok, but I personally would stick with a 2 seater if I were you.

Don't get a turbo, it's not worth the money and besides do you really think YOU need one either? :ahhhhh: :no_no: :laughing: You rode in my last car, Cole. You were amazed at the power IT had. :beercheers:

Of course you probably already know what I am gonna recommend, Short Sand Cars. :headbang1: Other than SSC, my next choices would be either Tom Pro Designs, King Sand Cars, or Sick Sand Travel.

I think you have more options ..............maybe something like this...Plus they will fit in your truck!!!

post-184-1177414157.jpg

this one might be perfect though!!!!!!!

post-184-1177414224.jpg

NICE, iam glad to see you got my back! good looking out!

Don't even consider a 4 seater busa rail. :barf:

Sick Sand Travel's 3 seater car might be ok, but I personally would stick with a 2 seater if I were you.

Don't get a turbo, it's not worth the money and besides do you really think YOU need one either? :ahhhhh: :no_no: :laughing: You rode in my last car, Cole. You were amazed at the power IT had. :beercheers:

Of course you probably already know what I am gonna recommend, Short Sand Cars. :headbang1: Other than SSC, my next choices would be either Tom Pro Designs, King Sand Cars, or Sick Sand Travel.

thanks Pete, i already looked up SSC, so ill look up the other ones today and start doing my homework.

thanks again

hmmmmm....me likey

post-693-1177433911.jpg

Me likey too :beercheers:

There is just somthing about that car that makes me want to have it sitting in my camp! :D

Does anyone know who makes that car?

Edited by dreamrr

Me likey too :beercheers:

There is just somthing about that car that makes me want to have it sitting in my camp! :D

Does anyone know who makes that car?

that was a King sand car. that full body kit is an extra 1K, well worth it i would think. 27,500 for a turn key car... about 7k more than I want to spend, but might just be worth it.

that was a King sand car. that full body kit is an extra 1K, well worth it i would think. 27,500 for a turn key car... about 7k more than I want to spend, but might just be worth it.

they r definately worth it

saw a couple of em at dumont and they r sweet little cars

Yeah Nachoooooo you should go with one like Randog. :ahhhhh:

Your :headbang1: out there in the dunes, anyways on your :beercheers:

The only thing is, his isn't a jumper if that is what your lookin for,

but you know it hauls A$$...... :laughing:

hmmmmm....me likey

post-693-1177433911.jpg

:thumb::idiot: I could only imagine all the squeeks and rattles in that thing through the dunes after a while of driving the crap out of it. :idiot: WTF you need all that paneling for anyways? :idiot:

Don't start shopping for a mini rail based soley on it's looks, Cole. Look at things like the type of shocks it has, type of motor/ chain drive setup, steering and suspension geometry, etc. I have heard of many complaints from other mini rail owners of some other brands (such as Sonic) that the steering is very limited on other cars. Just something to look out for on other minis.

Are you looking to have something built new/ turn-key or are you gonna try and buy used? It is a buyers market right now if you go used. Something to keep in mind.

Yeah Nachoooooo you should go with one like Randog. :woo_hoo:

Yeah, except to get a car like Randog's he'll have to fork out another $30K from more than he wants to spend. :(:watching: Randog's car is the shizzle though. :laughing:

That little 3 seater in the classified section is nice. I think it's going to be hard to find a 4 seater with busa power. I've seen pictures but I've only personally seen one car like that.

:driver::idiot::thumb::laughoff::dunno::idiot: :dunce: :laughing: :dance: :idiot::woo_hoo::DDRrocks::bawl: :argue: :fro: :watching: :mic:

After riding in Petes car I definitly would look at Short Sand Cars first Petes car rocks that thing

is very well balanced, for such a small car at speed is very stable. Not all cars handle the same

the next one I would look at is Tom Pro Designs haven't been in one but heard a lot of good things

:thumb:

Thanks Pete :watching: ^^^

Hey Cole,

Just a thought. My buddy Lou is still selling this car.

2004, SUSPENSIONS UNLIMITED , 2seat mid eng LongTrvl. Built SprChrgd AcuraV6, Mendeola 2D trans,Chrome arms, pwdr coated & polished, like new.

Only thing is it runs on (Methenol :thumb: ). However he may sell it without the motor.

Check it out,

Order a 3.5L Honda with factory computer for $5K, and add a Turbo on it later WHEN your comfortable with the 265 stock hp.

OR maybe Carl at V-tec can get this motor back on gas for cheap.

:idiot: Think about it and ask if you have ANY questions.

This is a NICE car. :laughing: The pic does it NO justice.

post-591-1177462808.jpg

Oh yeah, Lou did put real paddles on it too. :woo_hoo: WTF are those doing on a BLOWN car.

Thanks Pete :woo_hoo: ^^^

Hey Cole,

2004, SUSPENSIONS UNLIMITED , 2seat mid eng LongTrvl. Built SprChrgd AcuraV6, Mendeola 2D trans,Chrome arms, pwdr coated & polished, like new.

Only thing is it runs on (Methenol :thumb: ). However he may sell it without the motor.

Check it out,

Order a 3.5L Honda with factory computer for $5K, and add a Turbo on it later WHEN your comfortable with the 265 stock hp.

post-591-1177462808.jpg

Oh yeah, Lou did put real paddles on it too. :idiot: WTF are those doing on a BLOWN car.

I have a feeling that car is a bit more than his 20K dollar budget. :idiot::DDRrocks::watching:

I have a feeling that car is a bit more than his 20K dollar budget. :idiot::idiot::thumb:

If we can squeeze 27k out of him MAYBE another 3k or so. :watching: Lou ain't askin' too much for what it is.

:woo_hoo:

:laughing:

Thanks Pete :watching: ^^^

Hey Cole,

Check it out,

post-591-1177462808.jpg

Oh yeah, Lou did put real paddles on it too. :woo_hoo: WTF are those doing on a BLOWN car.

how much does he want?

:thumb::woo_hoo: I could only imagine all the squeeks and rattles in that thing through the dunes after a while of driving the crap out of it. :watching: WTF you need all that paneling for anyways? :laughing:

Why would it rattle? Are these cars made badly? My Tatum has lots of paneling and it doesn't rattle at all.

Why would it rattle? Are these cars made badly? My Tatum has lots of paneling and it doesn't rattle at all.

It just seems that every single car that has that much paneling (that I have been in) rattles or squeeks like hell. Maybe this one doesn't. :thumb: I still don't see the reason for a full body. I don't like em. My .02. :D

Kind Sand Cars builds nice cars. I personally don't prefer the look of them or the way they do a couple things on their cars, but they are still good quality built rails, IMO.

It would if it saw you handing me the keys. :idiot:

:laughing:

J/K dreamrr

Your Tatum is a bada$$ machine. :thumb:

Think you'd let me drive it someday? :woo_hoo:

:watching: