Keystone Raptor 3924SS Pricing Help

GGZOBZ

I love this rig. I am in the process of shopping for one because its one of the few that will haul all of my toys. I have a Rhino and 5 quads.

What I would like to know is where can I get the best deal. I would like to buy outside of Nevada if possible because I have a Ranch in Oregon and will title and register it up there. You buy in Nevada, you pay Nevada sales tax. Period.

Anybody have any hookups with dealers that sell the Raptor 3924SS where I can get a good deal?

Thanks a ton and :stick_smack:

I love this rig. I am in the process of shopping for one because its one of the few that will haul all of my toys. I have a Rhino and 5 quads.

What I would like to know is where can I get the best deal. I would like to buy outside of Nevada if possible because I have a Ranch in Oregon and will title and register it up there. You buy in Nevada, you pay Nevada sales tax. Period.

Anybody have any hookups with dealers that sell the Raptor 3924SS where I can get a good deal?

Thanks a ton and :dunno:

Paul Evert in in fresno http://rvcountry.com/Locations/tabid/10182/Default.aspx you will have to follow him to state line to take delivery if you want to skip taxes. If you pay cali taxes there then you can take delivery at his store. Had the best price we could find when we ordered our 3712 5er. watch out for the sideing where it goes from fiberglass to metal ours is rippled and less than a yr old. Next problem is the warranty work.. hard to find ppl here if you keep it here to work on it.

Good Luck

Capt

Next problem is the warranty work.. hard to find ppl here if you keep it here to work on it.

Good Luck

Capt

Doesnt Cal's do the warranty work on these Raptors? Is there any particular salesman that I should give a call to and say you recommended them.

Thanks a ton and :freakin_nuts:

I am not from Nevada but I thought you didn't pay sales tax there. Am I wrong. My wife and I are thinking of moving from Arizona when I retire shortly to Nevada because we heard there wasn't a sales tax. Since most of you are from NV, can you clarify that for me. Maybe it was just income tax you don't pay. Thanks.

By the way, I have found some great deals in Calif. Most of the places will bring it to the border of where you live for a small fee. They bring a notary to sign all the docs and you're done. You just take it to your state dmv to register it and pay your state tax.

Also, make sure to measure your toyhauler to make sure you can get a Rhino and 5 quads in it. I have a 39' Gearbox and the most I can get in it is my 16' rail and a quad (and the quad goes in the kitchen area). I can't take my Rhino. My Rhino takes up 9 feet, plus each quad takes up about 4 feet going in sideways, unless you stand them up some how. I don't know if the Raptor has inside wheel wells or not. If so, this could take away from the room needed to put your toys in. Also consider how many U-bolts they give and where they are at in the hauler. You might find you have room for a toy and no where to tie it down.

Edited by ahsumtoy

I am not from Nevada but I thought you didn't pay sales tax there. Am I wrong. My wife and I are thinking of moving from Arizona when I retire shortly to Nevada because we heard there wasn't a sales tax. Since most of you are from NV, can you clarify that for me. Maybe it was just income tax you don't pay. Thanks.

There most certainly is Sales Tax. 7.75% Also, our registration fees are OUTRAGEOUS. That's why I will register it in Oregon, where my property is. Here is the party line from any dealer, car, motorcycle, or RV. If you buy in Nevada and have a Nevada driver's license. You pay Nevada sales tax. Period. Nevermind that I have corporations in Oregon. Nevada DL = Nevada sales tax.

Also, make sure to measure your toyhauler to make sure you can get a Rhino and 5 quads in it. I have a 39' Gearbox and the most I can get in it is my 16' rail and a quad (and the quad goes in the kitchen area). I can't take my Rhino. My Rhino takes up 9 feet, plus each quad takes up about 4 feet going in sideways, unless you stand them up some how. I don't know if the Raptor has inside wheel wells or not. If so, this could take away from the room needed to put your toys in. Also consider how many U-bolts they give and where they are at in the hauler. You might find you have room for a toy and no where to tie it down.

I have already done the measurements, the 2 mini's fit along side one 250EX. Then the Rhino with room to spare on the sides for tires, etc. Then the 2 Raptors on the backend. Also. This Hauler had etracks down the floor for anchors ties where ever needed. I was really looking for help on the price on this machine.

Edited by GGZOBZ

I am not from Nevada but I thought you didn't pay sales tax there. Am I wrong. My wife and I are thinking of moving from Arizona when I retire shortly to Nevada because we heard there wasn't a sales tax. Since most of you are from NV, can you clarify that for me. Maybe it was just income tax you don't pay.

:freakin_nuts: It's the state income tax that we don't pay.

:ban-split:

Well. Ironically, I did not buy a Raptor, like I thought I wanted. I lucked into a 2006 Weekend Warrior CL4005 from a private party seller. Price was right, condition was tip top. Bought it today, will install the hitch and pick it up tomorrow. Registering it in Oregon this next week.

Needless to say. We are very excited and cant wait for Vet's Day at Dumont ! ! ! ! !

:beer_bang:

Thanks for the input.

Doesnt Cal's do the warranty work on these Raptors? Is there any particular salesman that I should give a call to and say you recommended them.

lol

F' Cals...Hes a big a$$ JERK!!! read the forums and look him up... biggest jerk in town and i wouldn't buy shiat from him if i had to drive 100 miles 1 way to buy from someone else!!!!

he isnt the best guy to deal with and his guys werent very helpful on the phone after they found out i bought from cali.

Go at your own risk!!

ps..... if you do call him... tell him i said shove it up his arse :dunno:

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

I am not from Nevada but I thought you didn't pay sales tax there. Am I wrong. My wife and I are thinking of moving from Arizona when I retire shortly to Nevada because we heard there wasn't a sales tax. Since most of you are from NV, can you clarify that for me. Maybe it was just income tax you don't pay.

Just a little clarification. After checking things out, getting ready to to w all the way to Medford, Oregon for my VIN inspection and registration in Oregon (I was leaving today), I discovered that effective January 1, 2006, if you by a resale from a private party, you are SALES TAX EXEMPT!!!!!

Canceled the drive trip and will pay the higher registration fees to register my WW here in Nevada. I am very excited. :drinkbeer:

BTW, Vet's Day at Dumont is going to RAGE!!! :thumbsdown:

Just a little clarification. After checking things out, getting ready to to w all the way to Medford, Oregon for my VIN inspection and registration in Oregon (I was leaving today), I discovered that effective January 1, 2006, if you by a resale from a private party, you are SALES TAX EXEMPT!!!!!

Canceled the drive trip and will pay the higher registration fees to register my WW here in Nevada. I am very excited. :banghead:

BTW, Vet's Day at Dumont is going to RAGE!!! :ban-split:

good job.... I want a refund lol

Capt

• 9 years later...