I got robbed!

I just opened up a Tony's Pizza to add a lttle scrumm-dittly-umpcious to this beer I'm slurpin down on right about now :DDRrocks::D ......and look! :idea:

7 measley fuggin pepperonis on the whole freakin pizza!!!!??? :DDRrocks:

WTF!! :lol: That's bullshit! I got robbed!

post-3-1211948067_thumb.jpg

:coocoo:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eff that freak! :DDRrocks:

That's BS! Tony's a jerk man! :coocoo:

He robbed your wallet, don't let him get your gut too. :thumb:

Throw dat crap in the trash. :lol:

:cry: Fire up the grill for some Cheeze :think::shake: mang.

:idea:

:DDRrocks:

Yiah!

It says meat trio!!! So, technically you got 4 more then you should have!!!! BTW, what do you expect for a ghetto a$$ frozen pie????? They are probably all like that but you never notice because of :idea::DDRrocks::DDRrocks:

Upon further review of the information you have provided, it is obvious that your Pizza has 8 slices of pepperoni. This may seem like a good deal, but in reality it is not. Pete's pizzas may only have 7 pieces of pepperoni, however is a Meat Trio which suggests that there are 3 different kinds of meat and not just 8 pieces of pepperoni like yours does. So with that said, Pete's Pizza is a better deal and he would have been more "robbed" had he bought your pizza.

post-1439-1211989285_thumb.jpg

:DDRrocks::idea::lol::DDRrocks: I have to much time on my hands.

Edited by desertskyz

Upon further review of the information you have provided, it is obvious that your Pizza has 8 slices of pepperoni. This may seem like a good deal, but in reality it is not. Pete's pizzas may only have 7 pieces of pepperoni, however is a Meat Trio which suggests that there are 3 different kinds of meat and not just 8 pieces of pepperoni like yours does. So with that said, Pete's Pizza is a better deal and he would have been more "robbed" had he bought your pizza.

:lol::coocoo::thumb::idea: I have to much time on my hands.

She counted your meat :DDRrocks::think::DDRrocks:

:lol::usa::usa::DDRrocks: I have to much time on my hands.

STYX :DDRrocks:

:lol::coocoo::thumb::think::shake::cry:

FK YO' HANDS WIF TOO MUCH TIME ON EM' :idea:

:lol:

I just opened up a Tony's Pizza to add a lttle scrumm-dittly-umpcious to this beer I'm slurpin down on right about now :DDRrocks::D ......and look! :coocoo:

7 measley fuggin pepperonis on the whole freakin pizza!!!!??? :lol:

WTF!! :thumb: That's bullshit! I got robbed!

post-3-1211948067_thumb.jpg

:cry:

What the hell do you want for $.99! :think::shake: If you were lucky...you didn't get a major case of the $hit$ from it! :DDRrocks::idea:

Here is how Pete would hook the MuffHuggas!

post-591-1212004066_thumb.jpg

:lol::lol::assblast::laughing::lol::lol::laughing::laughoff:

thats some funny chit Diz!!!..

MA FACKA :lol::lol:

I'M CALLIN IT RIGHT NOW

HALL OF FAME/BEST OF

just give us something effed up to work with, and we make everyone laugh their AZZEs off!!! :laughoff:

Edited by richard cheese