6-28-08 day trip report

dunefreak

hahaha, thanks Bob. I'm really glad nothing broke and nobody crashed or got hurt either. I'm always extra cautious out there because summer rides can be very dangerous and turn ugly real quick if you aren't careful enough. I couldn't imagine trying to recover a rail from out there in the middle of the day in summer. That is my worst fear other than a serious injury crash.

The jump off the start of comp was moderate. It wasn't as built up as much as before because nobody has been racing to build up that mound. I think that big dropoff/ bowl that started forming at the top of comp is gone though. I forgot to really look and see.

Banshee was still built up pretty good at the bottom though. I got a little tiny bit of air off that lip. :beer_bang:

That is why I love this site! Duners helping duners . F U guys that went out. Wish I was wiyh Ya !!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Pics everyone, looks like it was a good time. Wish I could have made it out. I'll be hitting it up in a couple weeks. Ordered the clutch today. SF Woody :beer_bang:

i keep thinking of how cool it was to ride at sunrise. the sunbeams shadows and smooth sand :beer_bang:

i have never been up that early at dumont...... been still up at that hour :fro_smokin: but in no shape to ride and enjoy the sunrise

i keep thinking of how cool it was to ride at sunrise. the sunbeams shadows and smooth sand :beer_bang:

i have never been up that early at dumont...... been still up at that hour :fro_smokin: but in no shape to ride and enjoy the sunrise

Same for me.Even tho I am not a mourning person as stated before and don't even like to talk for the first 2 hours I"M up I had a great time and wanna do it again soon however it made my weekend feel like a week LOL

I was just telling another friend about it and how awesome it was.

Looks and sounds like a great trip. :thumb: Man I wish I didn't have to work. :banghead: Kit Kat :kitty: and I would have for sure went. I have been in desperate need of a bad a$$ dune ride. :whoop: We have to plan another one. I love getting up early. :coffee:

Glad no one got hurt. :ninja:

Pete and others, what setting is that on your camera? If you know?

That pic is awsome and glad you guys had a great time..Sam

but 2:30..GODD DAMMM!!!! :thumb:

I don't know. I gave my camera too dunefreak to adjust because it's so firken slow. :ninja: He must have set it on extra bad a$$ mode. :banghead:

Guest Crasher

I don't know. I gave my camera too dunefreak to adjust because it's so firken slow. :ninja: He must have set it on extra bad a$$ mode. :banghead:

Yes, Dunefreak is the master at camera settings. :coffee: He fixed mine too when I had it on a billion megapix for huge pictures and didn't even know it. :thumb:

Pete and others, what setting is that on your camera? If you know?

That pic is awsome and glad you guys had a great time..Sam

but 2:30..GODD DAMMM!!!! :banghead:

Not sure what setting ltr450's camera got put on, but mine changed all day depending on what I was shooting at.

Looks and sounds like a great trip. :thumb: Man I wish I didn't have to work. :coffee: Kit Kat :kitty: and I would have for sure went. I have been in desperate need of a bad a$$ dune ride. :whoop: We have to plan another one. I love getting up early. :laughoff:

Glad no one got hurt. :ninja:

VERY soon for sure! Hell, I'd probably be down for another one this weekend. :think: hmmm

I don't know. I gave my camera too dunefreak to adjust because it's so firken slow. :kitty: He must have set it on extra bad a$$ mode. :lol:

:lol::whoop:

Thanks lady! Just call 274-2637 if ya'll want to see more... :freakin_nuts:

i called the number and they answered desperate perverts hotline may i help you...............................................

i called the number and they answered desperate perverts hotline may i help you...............................................

Yea, when your number comes up on caller id my staff just forwards it to perverts anonymous :(

• 2 weeks later...

The dunes were so nice :duniemonkie: had to get nekkid. This is all you get to see. :booty::beercheers:

normal_P6270710.JPG

The Clean Up should be interesting this year! Would these fall under most unusual items? :lol::hello: