BITD Terrible's 250 4/29

pjcnlv

It looks like the BITD 250 race is using the exact same course as last year. We are gathering a group of people to check out the race and we expect to see the racers go by twice within an easy ride from camp.

Here is my cheap map. The orange is the race course. Blue is the paved access on the east side of the dunes. Lightblue is the dirt access on the backside of the dunes.

post-515-1145247029_thumb.gif

:happydrunks:

Look for the camp with the Hawaiian flag flying!

Edited by pjcnlv

i will be there. we camped out last year at the dunes and rode around to various areas of the race course. had to dodge the blm guy a bit but had a good time. got a lot of good pics. never thought about posting them. kinda forgot about that. lets get together and make a weekend out of it. :D

i will be there. we camped out last year at the dunes and rode around to various areas of the race course. had to dodge the blm guy a bit but had a good time. got a lot of good pics. never thought about posting them. kinda forgot about that. lets get together and make a weekend out of it. :D

I am not sure what the BLM could possibly say when the race course goes right through the access roads to the dunes at one point. There is a spectator area in Crystal and in Amargosa central this year so hopefully Barney will be busy there.

We'll head out Friday afternoon and will likely be set up by the kiddie track on the west side.

scs.gif

We are still going out on Friday. I think we'll camp on the west side for sure. Most of my regulars that go all have excuses. We do 19+ trips a year. Gotta use the toys and be with the family!

Look for the Hawaiian Flag!

Edited by pjcnlv

We are still going out on Friday. I think we'll camp on the west side for sure. Most of my regulars that go all have excuses. We do 19+ trips a year. Gotta use the toys and be with the family!

Look for the Hawaiian Flag!

is that behind the dunes? i stay on the left side as your facing the dunes coming in.

Hey Pete, you serious about going out. If so, I think my fam and the father-in-law are going to try and go since we missed Dumont last weekend. Let me know.

It's still a maybe. I'll :headbang: ya if I do though! :smiley:

It's still a maybe. I'll :headbang: ya if I do though! :smiley:

Pete let me know if you'd like to attend, we get Race official Stickers, and go pretty much any f'in where we want, If you want to come out to the check point were workin, let me know.

We (me and some friends) help Casey Folks out from time to time at ck points.

Edited by MCGYVER

Nope, count me out. My buddies from LA are coming back into town for his BDay and to play a show at E String again! :laughing: I'll be getting to the show early and staying late. :D :finger2: Have fun w/o me and take plenty of pics! :flipoff:

hey i might head out there. who else is going? pete, you and dunie going? id be coming out by myself, so wanna make sure i have people to camp with. let me know. probably wouldnt come out till saturday morning.

Hey,

We are going out. You have the girls number right? Give her a call. As far as it looks, it will be my family and my father-in-law and my little bro-in-law Charlie. I might be bring 1 or two other friends too.

Hey,

We are going out. You have the girls number right? Give her a call. As far as it looks, it will be my family and my father-in-law and my little bro-in-law Charlie. I might be bring 1 or two other friends too.

when you guys goin to head out JJ? its going to depend on workload. we are so slammed, i might end up working on saturday. :laughing: even brought work home with me tonight. sucks a&&

:blury:

Nope, count me out. My buddies from LA are coming back into town for his BDay and to play a show at E String again! :headbang: I'll be getting to the show early and staying late. :D:rockon: Have fun w/o me and take plenty of pics! :grin:

:dunce: :rainbow1:

We are heading out at 1600hrs on friday. We aim to park by the kiddie track on the west side. We have friends from Hemet coming up Friday as well and folks from the office on Saturday. This will be the first time my 4 year old sees a desert race.

Look for this rig with a Hawaiian flag flying abut 30' up. Stop by and say hello.

post-515-1145941163_thumb.jpg