Welcome to DDR!

You must sign in to post. New here? Join the community!

Returning users: Sign in with your display name or email address.

Troubles signing in? Please contact us. Forgot your password? Reset it here.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jimz34

V8 mid-engine sandrail project car for sale

13 posts in this topic

I have a V8 sandrail for sale. We built the chassis which is just tacked together right now. It needs to be welded completely. It is a roller and needs sand tires/wheels, plumbed, wired, and shocks. The chassis is setup for dual shocks at all four corners. It has a 6.0 liter LQ9 which was purchased from a wrecked Escalade that had 1,500 miles on it. The transmission is a brand new stage III shorty glide from Mike's Transmissions. The tranny is rated to 2,500hp and it has the best of everything along with a Neil Chance Racing torque converter. The rear end is an aluminum 9" Ford style housing with 934 CV flanges for independent rear suspension. It has inboard Wilwood brakes with vented rotors. The center section is an all aluminum housing with brand new gears and internals. It has a 20 gallon aluminum fuel cell mounted above the rear end. It has a tilt steering wheel/bracket, 2.0 Howe power steering rack, Beard seats, CNC brake pedal/master cylinder assembly, hand cutting brake, 934 Pro Am Micro Stub kit/assembly, and heavy duty spindles with aluminum wide-5 aluminum hubs. If interest send me an e-mail for more info.

$25,000.00 or ????

Thanks,

Jimmy

Edited by Jimz34

I have a V8 sandrail for sale. We built the chassis which is just tacked together right now. It needs to be welded completely. It is a roller and needs sand tires/wheels, plumbed, wired, and shocks. The chassis is setup for dual shocks at all four corners. It has a 6.0 liter LQ9 which was purchased from a wrecked Escalade that had 1,500 miles on it. The transmission is a brand new stage III shorty glide from Mike's Transmissions. The tranny is rate to 2,500hp and it has the best of everything along with a Neil Chance Racing torque converter. The rear end is an aluminum 9" Ford style housing with 934 CV flanges for independent rear suspension. It has inboard Wilwood brakes with vented rotors. The center section is an all aluminum housing with brand new gears and internals. It has a 20 gallon aluminum fuel cell mounted above the rear end. It has a tilt steering wheel/bracket, 2.0 Howe power steering rack, Beard seats, CNC brake pedal/master cylinder assembly, hand cutting brake, 934 Pro Am Micro Stub kit/assembly, and heavy duty spindles with aluminum wide-5 aluminum hubs. If interest send me an e-mail for more info.

Thanks,

Jimmy

Someone is going to do it soooo, Price and ...

:beercheers:

I can't get the picture to come up in the ad. :thumbsdown:

im way slow what freak said

Yeah I'm slow on this computer deal. :laughing: Someone e-mailed me a few days ago about the sandrail in this post and I thought I responded but I think I just deleted it. :beerpint: If you read this and you didn't get the e-mail I thought I sent you I apologize. Let me know and I'll get back with you.

Thanks,

Jimmy

sent you an email..

if you need help posting the picture let me know

cnj7673@hotmail.com

Here's a couple of pictures. If you would like more pictures or info let me know and I'll e-mail them to you.

Thanks,Jimmy

Jim, here are your pictures.

if you have any others send them to me, they are quite big, thats why it was hard to load.

Cole

post-693-1253288433_thumb.jpg

post-693-1253288459_thumb.jpg

post-693-1253288485_thumb.jpg

suspension looks kinda stiff :mischevious: j/k

looks like it will be a nice ride when done!

suspension looks kinda stiff :laughing: j/k

looks like it will be a nice ride when done!

Thanks for posting the pics up for me Cole.

Jimmy

Thanks for posting the pics up for me Cole.

Jimmy

TTT, nice ride, just need a new home...........

ttt, someone needs a little weekend project, Im too busy working on my 70 atc :ban-split: