The passes for new 2017/2018 Dumont season are now available through the BLM! The prices are the same as last year as well as the holiday/ non-holiday pass options. If you plan to go out several times this season, save yourself the headache and purchase one now. Passes are available through the Barstow BLM by phone (760-252-6000) or you can purchase one from an off-site vendor (pending availability). Check with the vendors first. Some places get theirs in later than others.
$30 for a weekly pass for any non-holiday week
$40 for a weekly pass that includes a holiday weekend
$90 for a season pass with holiday black-out dates
$120 for a season pass that includes holidays
A Holiday Pass Is Required on These Dates
Oct 24 thru Oct 30, 2017 (Halloween)
Nov 21 thru Nov 27, 2017 (Thanksgiving)
Dec 25, 2017 thru Jan 2, 2018 (New Years)
Jan 9 thru Jan 15, 2018 (MLK)
Feb 13 thru Feb 19, 2018 (President's Day)
Where to Buy
Note: Season passes are not available online or from the on-site machines at Dumont. Some vendors have had them available at vendor row on busy holiday weekends in the past, but availability isn't guaranteed. It is best to purchase your pass ahead of time from an off-site vendor or the BLM directly.
Call and order by phone 760-252-6000 or in person at BLM Barstow Field Office , 2601 Barstow Road, Barstow, CA 92311
Season Pass Vendors
- Johnnie Walker RV, 4784 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, NV. 89121 Phone....702-436-2495
- Carter PowerSports, 6775 South Decatur BLVD, Las Vegas, NV. 89118, Phone..702 795-2000
- K&Y Country Store (76 station across from Mad Greek in Baker) 72129 Baker Blvd, Baker, CA 92309 Phone 760-733-4252
- Grewal Travel Center (76 Baker Travel Plaza), 72363 Baker Blvd., Baker, CA. 92309 Phone 760-733-4505
- Valero Service Station, 71808 Baker Blvd., Baker, CA. 92309 Phone 760-733-4542
- Parker Kawasaki, 1201 S. Hwy 160, Pahrump, NV. 89048 Phone 775-537-6686
- Doghouserepair, 1371 W. Basin Ave., Pahrump, NV. 89060 775-727-9344 www.doghouserepair.com/events/dumont
- Shoshone General Store, Highway 127, Shoshone, CA. 92384, Phone 760-852-4224
The fine print
- You need a pass for each vehicle driven into the dunes. You do not need passes for your trailer and green sticker vehicles in your truck or trailer, but only for the primary vehicle you drive in with when you enter and exit.
- All passes must display your last name and the license plate number of your vehicle.
- Passes can not be given to someone else.
- Passes may be taken from you by BLM employees if you violate a rule at the dunes.
- FEE MACHINES WILL ONLY SELL WEEKLY PASSES. ALL ANNUAL PASSES MUST BE BOUGHT OFF-SITE.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.