NEED SOME HELP

sndruner213

No, fill the tank with it and let it sit overnight. Depending on how bad the tank is you might need to leave it for another day or even 2. Mine was pretty rusty and I left the acid in it for almost 3 days. You might wanna set it on different sides each day or swirl it around some. Then just drain it out and rinse the tank clean with fresh water.

I used the acid also, but you might want to look at the kreem products, they have one to clean also, but more importantly after you clean it, they have a liner product to protect and seal it after it is clean.

No point in putting that in ur tank just do the acid it will look brand new, a lot of that tank stuff breaks down over time and causes more problems

I haven't seen negative reviews on the product, one of my boys relined his rm125 tank and been holding up fine for years. There is a point. Will never have to worry bout that metal tank rusting again.