Comp. Hill

Agricon

We were at the hill Sat night and I can't believe some people are so stupid that they start on the right shoot the hill and then cut accros the top at hi speed (well as fast as a _hitty rear engine can go) then cut down the left in front of all the quads as they ride there wheelies. I watched as they almost hit a few quads a couple different times. Why is it so hard to shoot up the hill turn around then come down. It's smoother on the left anyway. I'm not picking on the rails because I have 2 of them but use some common cense people. You're not cool when you run some kid over!

Guest Crasher

We were at the hill Sat night and I can't believe some people are so stupid that they start on the right shoot the hill and then cut accros the top at hi speed (well as fast as a _hitty rear engine can go) then cut down the left in front of all the quads as they ride there wheelies. I watched as they almost hit a few quads a couple different times. Why is it so hard to shoot up the hill turn around then come down. It's smoother on the left anyway. I'm not picking on the rails because I have 2 of them but use some common cense people. You're not cool when you run some kid over!

I AGREE!!! We watched the same jerk in a purple rail do this over and over out there on Saturday night. We think he was drunk, which is an even better idea, and he looked like he was about to lose control everytime he took off. I was cringing everytime he got up to the start point on the right side of the hill. Not to mention he roosted pretty much anyone in that area when he took off. TOTAL TOOL. :grin:

OMG a one poster! Yeah why is it that quads go straight up turn around and come right back down. can they please just go sidways on the hill with us.

This would be a little too much but a good idea. Why not make 2 lanes on the hill with some cones. Just one line up the middle and turning down the hill in opposite directions. Heavy's on one side and lights on the other.

The idiots would probably still be idiots and cross lanes but I think it could help to a point.

Now dont go and chastize me, it's just an idea out of my tiny little noggin.

there is no need for lanes, it is a public place for all to do what they want people assume there is a specific area or direction,there isnt it is an OFF ROAD AREA.IF YOU DONT LIKE THE IDIOTS STAY AWAY.all you can do is be safe yourself and watch out for others.

there is no need for lanes, it is a public place for all to do what they want people assume there is a specific area or direction,there isnt it is an OFF ROAD AREA.IF YOU DONT LIKE THE IDIOTS STAY AWAY.all you can do is be safe yourself and watch out for others.

I agree...Its a our personal responsibility to be safe.. If other people choose to take the whole hill with no consideration for others... Go for it... But I will be the guy with the camera at the bottom...

The people I was with kept trying to talk me into going up the hill sat night... I went when the other big cars calmed down a bit.. ... just to unpredictable... they come up the hill so fast and accross that there is no way they could avoid a colision... nor can they see whats happening on the other side...

people will be people... they will go out to party over the weekend.. drive what ever they have... Now you know first hand why drinking and driving is against the law.

Its not wheeling thats the problem its IDIOTS doing it, guaranteed they are 10 beers in saying "watch this" and go do a huge wheelie across the face while people are running it, when they get to the bottom they floor it for another lap.

If they would just look and time it to where no one was mid hill during I aint got an issue. Making the hill into some kind of banked indy track aint cool when theres 50 other peeps going straight up.

I love wheelies and I friggin love rails and the noise they make, there is a time and a place for it tho.

All we need is some common sense out there. If you use your head and realize that a rail is bigger than a bike or a quad and will win and probably really fup or kill a rider and watch out for them everything will be ok.

I must say the peeps that drive the buggys like that across comp are the biggest fuggin idiots i have ever seen!!! but in their own minds they are the coolest thing alive

Be careful, very, very careful about bashing people who rail across the top. Personal attacks are prohibited.

Gimmie a break.... it is what it is.................

Be an example for others... not a statistic to b*tch about...

It's a free world ma fakkas, but unfortionatly the azzhats are included...

have a beer and relax!!!! could be worse!!!!!

:woo_hoo:

Gimmie a break.... it is what it is.................

Be an example for others... not a statistic to b*tch about...

It's a free world ma fakkas, but unfortionatly the azzhats are included...

have a beer and relax!!!! could be worse!!!!!

:woo_hoo:

Post of the year right there!! ^^^

exxaaaaactly!

THANK YOU BRIAN! :no_no: :grin::banghead::woo_hoo::MBdance: