Post election/Anti-Obama purchases

b370

How about a wonderful :woo_hoo: to our new president?

We picked this lil toy up last month and have put about 1100 rounds through it.

guns%20098sm.jpg

This past weekend I got my new toy assembled.

guns%20077sm.jpg

The wife really enjoys shooting it more than the Glock

She actually emptied the box on the right this past weekend all by herself! avatar28729_2.gif

guns%20043sm.jpg

One last one of the wife playing with a friends AR.

new%20hobby%20(19)sm.jpg

Anyone else buying up any new toys before our new president tries to take them away?

shoot, i just got my gun safe opened again after two years of not finding the combo...thank god we got it.

i want to get an AR or a mini....but will prolly pick up a 10/22 and modify it, as i have several pre ban hi cap clips for one here at the house...put a bullpup stock on it and :beercheers:

i picked up my glock model 27 from my DARE officer, who was liquidating his gun collection due to a divorce. if i had the cash at the time, i could have picked up a couple of other sweet guns too...but i got the glock

i have a CCW app right now as we speak

cant afford the AR right now so we are going to buy our off list lowers now while we still can, will do the build as money permits. i want an AR10 being i already have the .308 in something else but DAMN the ammo just went HIGH. garage is already set up to reload everything else. heres the toys from last trip to barstow.

post-4706-1227494409_thumb.jpg

Edited by NE14SAND

Ed:

Dust em off! Do you head out to the desert somewhere or hit an indoor range?

NE14SAND

Nice toys ya got there! I kinda wished I bought the extra stripped lower they had when I got mine. I could have doubled my $$ in less than 2 weeks

finding them in stock is the chalange. or knowing a CA broker that will execpt off list from an out of state order. YES YOU SHOULD HAVE GRABED IT! if i come up on the change i will grab and regester a few and just toss um in the safe till i get the $$ to build