Infared Turkey Cooker

sand chick

Just picked up this last night! :laughoff:

I liked the idea cause NO OIL has got to be better for you! (But I am wierd that way! :beercheers: :smoker: )

You can cook up to a 25lb turkey.

But you can also cook all kinds of things, so it won't just be used for Thanksgiving and Christmas! :skeet:

Anyone else out there ever use one??

The Big Easy

Skyz, it doesn't specify whether or not you can cook the turkey already stuffed, the only thing I could find on that stuffing a turkey was a waste of time because of the small cavity, and that you were better off outting garlic, rosemary, lemons, chilie's or such like that. So it doesn't say that you CAN'T cook it stuffed! :clap:

I want to pick up the clam basket for it, so we can do a clam bake next time! Yummie! :lol:

Thats what I'm talking about. Crap boil. I went to the Char*broil web site and was reading some stuff about them. Let me know what all the cook. What was the $$ on that baby?

We picked it up from Costco for $170.00 :smoker:

But we looked at an oil one at Sam's $100.00 plus the oil $40.00 and then everytime you wanna use it another $40.00 for oil............hmmmmm.........long run says, this will save some $$$

Plus cooks more then turkey.....now I won't have to cook my pork roasts for Carnitas before the dunes! :laughoff: :skeet:

I will def. let you know how it tastes! I am hoping maybe someone else has already got one and tried it and can give some insite to how it tastes, if not our camp will be the guinea pigs! :beercheers:

Skyz stop by Thursday eve and try it! :lol:

I have one of these. Mine is the smaller model than the one sold at costco. I got mine from Lowes at $139.

I have done full chickens, chicken legs and thighs, pork roasts, and a Rib-eye roast in mine. I really like it since it doesnt have any oil to mess with.

I wouldnt stuff the turkey with The Big Easy.

I t does take longer that the oil deep fryer but everything I have had in it has come out well.

I have one of these. Mine is the smaller model than the one sold at costco. I got mine from Lowes at $139.

I have done full chickens, chicken legs and thighs, pork roasts, and a Rib-eye roast in mine. I really like it since it doesnt have any oil to mess with.

I wouldnt stuff the turkey with The Big Easy.

I t does take longer that the oil deep fryer but everything I have had in it has come out well.

So where does the infared come in to play :beercheers:

Must not have cooked them at a DDR event. If you did you would have to post that they sucked on the other site. :laughoff::beercheers:

for crying out loud enough.. before i give you a 72hr vacation for being a constant :clown: towards britincali and the other website!

Click on the link in the first post and watch the "virtual tour" part. It explains how it all works! :dumbass:

Well I am glad that someone else has used one of these and liked it!! :dope:

So where are you guys going to be camped at :B