First time out with new rail....

Jusdune

I had a great weekend first time out with the new rail. I want to thank Ray and John and the rest of the DesertRat Buggie crew for letting me camp with them. They are a bunch of good people and I can't wait to go on another trip with them. I want to thank DDR and any body else I forgot to include, for putting on a good Poker run that weekend. I only had one problem with the poker run! I didn't win, Oh well maybe next year. Sorry I didn't make the meet and greet at the south pole. The BBQ was on and my belly took over. :beercheers: Go figure!

Here are a few :beercheers:

post-2594-1227300175_thumb.jpg

post-2594-1227300243_thumb.jpg

post-2594-1227300299_thumb.jpg

post-2594-1227300376_thumb.jpg

post-2594-1227300433_thumb.jpg

post-2594-1227300503_thumb.jpg

post-2594-1227300570_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jusdune

I had a great weekend first time out with the new rail. I want to thank Ray and John and the rest of the DesertRat Buggie crew for letting me camp with them. They are a bunch of good people and I can't wait to go on another trip with them. I want to thank DDR and any body else I forgot to include, for putting on a good Poker run that weekend. I only had one problem with the poker run! I didn't win, Oh well maybe next year. Sorry I didn't make the meet and greet at the south pole. The BBQ was on and my belly took over. :headbang1: Go figure!

lol i dont know you from somewhere :driver:

• 3 weeks later...

I had a great weekend first time out with the new rail. I want to thank Ray and John and the rest of the DesertRat Buggie crew for letting me camp with them. They are a bunch of good people and I can't wait to go on another trip with them. I want to thank DDR and any body else I forgot to include, for putting on a good Poker run that weekend. I only had one problem with the poker run! I didn't win, Oh well maybe next year. Sorry I didn't make the meet and greet at the south pole. The BBQ was on and my belly took over. :rolleyes: Go figure!

Wow, love your car. I have the same one except blue swirls. Maybe we can get together some time. Hope to see you at Dumont. We've had ours out now for the 3rd season and never had a problem with it.

Edited by ahsumtoy