Thanksgiving Trip Report.....

HappyHour

:mb: OGP signing his autograph for Charlie :laughoff: (him and Joe Duner got in Sand Addiction mag)

normal_PB280749.JPG

normal_PB280750.JPG

GOOD times at "Golden Oreo monkie-card poker" :freakin_nuts: :lol:

We had to ditch those cards- they were too confusing for us :drunk::laughing:

normal_PB290882.JPG

normal_PB290886.JPG

fuggin crazy beeb Dave :lol:

normal_PB290887.JPG

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a great trip.

Thanks for all the pics Woodz! :laughing:

Grimpup was loving the Rail ride and was a huge trooper all weekend. :freakin_nuts:

As for drunk oreo cookie poker in Pete's trailer well.... let's just say that everybody walked away a winner with a cookie or two.

Hey Cole that mog is the chit mang. :laughoff:

Thanks for the good time homies...

None of this which was cool... ABABABABABABABABBABABA

Grimdog

This was a great trip.

Thanks for all the pics Woodz! :laughing:

Grimpup was loving the Rail ride and was a huge trooper all weekend. :freakin_nuts:

As for drunk oreo cookie poker in Pete's trailer well.... let's just say that everybody walked away a winner with a cookie or two.

Hey Cole that mog is the chit mang. :laughoff:

Thanks for the good time homies...

None of this which was cool... ABABABABABABABABBABABA

Grimdog

sanddunesaddict must have been sleeping.. cuz if he was there he would have none of that cookie abuse!!

Awsome trip, Except someone tried to break into my trailer last night. :laughing:

Just kidding, Randog, Crazy Beeb, and I think Pete? came over and tried to wake me up by opening the back door of my trailer. I would have love to seen the looks on their faces especially Randogs when my wife came out to yell at them. :laughoff:

:drunk: Pete was DEFINITELY there i was running :freakin_nuts:

Awsome trip, Except someone tried to break into my trailer last night. :lol:

Just kidding, Randog, Crazy Beeb, and I think Pete? came over and tried to wake me up by opening the back door of my trailer. I would have love to seen the looks on their faces especially Randogs when my wife came out to yell at them. :idiot:

PM sent.^^^ Dude, I was freakin' out. lol. Glad she's a sweetie and will forgive a bunch of drunk fools. :dope:

Gin and Tonics at the hill with Pete and Anna. :laughoff::drunk::lol: I was just hammered ( gin light weight).

Great buggy runs with ya Joe. as usual. :driver::driver::driver:

Good to meet ya too Mike (Sandpirates2). :freakin_nuts: RandyVW and all the others.

And yes Pete is awesome with the intros. Thanks brotha Frizz. :thumb:

There are some Awesome pics posted. You guys all rock. :lol:

Monkie card cookie poker! Yiah Yiah! That was priceless. :lol:

Them guys jumpin' on the 2 wheelers are the schizz. :ah: Holy chit mangs. :laughing:

R-

dune racer 77, what were you riding..i might have those pics....

as far as the last night i left my mog with some friends in our camp, Nicole, and Brianna & my buddy Dave, so they could go play in it....so i had nothing to do with guys in loin cloths and wigs that were dancing on it...i was already safe at home... :freakin_nuts:

now the the pole is no longer super sized, i think iam going to get rid of the pole and just make the bed a beer pong table.

iam looking for my cable to upload my pics, maybe sometime this morning.

still sore as hell from all the stoppies, it was funny when i was rolling through comp or around camps you would hear people just yell out "DO A STOPPIE!"...my wife and i were rolling! :laughing: Good times for sure!

i was riding a yz 250 i was like the only two stroke out there hahaha :mc:

We got home last night about 11:30 after the longest trip home ever :rant_on: had a blow out on the trailer about 8 miles from Baker so that started the trip home off the wrong way :lol: But had a few friends close behind that stopped and helped me out. We got to the dunes on tuesday afternoon the entrance was the worst I have seen in a long time but leaving it was nice. The dunes were great for the first day so a lot of :laughoff::laughing: seemed like there were more people camping out towards the lil dunes ( between vendor row and lil dunes) than I have ever seen. Had fun giving lil peeps rides that had never seen the dunes :D but compared to previous T- DAY trips it seemed like half the crowd :lol: I know this is :freakin_nuts: but what was up with :driver: and guys in very little clothing :drunk: :ah: Other than that comp seemed rather melow the 3 nites I went out there seemed everyone called it early compared to last year :lol: On sunday afternoon I had seen a rhino flip on its side by #8 went and helped them flip it back on all 4 seemed that they were ok I hope they were the lil guy seemed more shooken up rather than hurt hope they are ok

post-1556-1228202268_thumb.jpg

I was the driver in the late night thievery! IT WAS ALL IN GOOD FUN!!!!! :freakin_nuts: Nothing else was taken, so not sure what your talking about!

Hey blondie whats up with the hostile pop up message?(how do you send those?) you having a bad day?

Edited by lakecitydan

post-1556-1228202268_thumb.jpg

Hey blondie whats up with the hostile pop up message?(how do you send those?) you having a bad day?

Was trying to keep it off the board, so I sent you a PM. You seemed to insinuate that we stole from your camp? We did kidnap your sign, but nothing else was taken. So I was trying to clear that up without dragging it out here. No bad day, but certainly dont like someone insinuating im a thief. Got word you were pretty butthurt bout the whole thing, like I said was all in good fun, or so we thought. :freakin_nuts:

Ditched you? :laughoff: Man you make it sound like I left you for dead. You weren't that far behind, Randy. I usually look back and if there are 2 or 3 people behind me, then it is up to those people to keep track of those behind them. Regardless, I had fun as hell blasting through those nasty dunes. :laughing::drunk:

Salt Creek Campground? :lol: Isn't that an off-limits area?

..........................nope, i'm talking about going out to the pavement and parking at salt creek campground and walking maybe......... 1 or 2 hundred yards to the remnants of the cabin and their trash heap....it's fun for me to look at a hundred plus y/o pile of antique trash. am i :freakin_nuts: ? point being it's closer to campground than riding quad to end of trail and waking up that way.....i don't EVER ride out of bounds. :D

Was trying to keep it off the board, so I sent you a PM. You seemed to insinuate that we stole from your camp? We did kidnap your sign, but nothing else was taken. So I was trying to clear that up without dragging it out here. No bad day, but certainly dont like someone insinuating im a thief. Got word you were pretty butthurt bout the whole thing, like I said was all in good fun, or so we thought. :freakin_nuts:

No not but hurt just amazed at how much fun I can have with scrap wood and paint

We laughed when we put it in the ground

We laughed when it disapeared(because we new who took it)

We laughed even more when they went to get it and you guys tried to hide it

We laughed when we burned it( we burn a camp sign almost every trip)

And I'm still laughing at your responses :laughing::laughoff::drunk:

P.S. I'll bring an extra sign for you next trip

:laughing: Ended up making it out there last minute and let me tell you sometimes thats the best. It was beautiful weather and the dunes rocked a little rough but no razers at all... Nice.... Great camp thanks guys!! It was great to see all you guys I saw out there I havnt seen in a while you know who you are... Crazy Mary!!!! See you all next time... :freakin_nuts: :yiah:

We had a great trip. One of the funnest camps ever. Wish I could have seen more people out there. Never seemed to have the right timing for runs. Car ran great all weekend. It did get hit on the wing at comp one night. Anyone good with aluminum? I met alot of cool new people on this trip. That is always a plus. I also got to ride Pauly's quad this trip and that thing rocks. Now I need one. Damn it.

Edited by malibu vlx

No not but hurt just amazed at how much fun I can have with scrap wood and paint

We laughed when we put it in the ground

We laughed when it disapeared(because we new who took it)

We laughed even more when they went to get it and you guys tried to hide it

We laughed when we burned it( we burn a camp sign almost every trip)

And I'm still laughing at your responses :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

P.S. I'll bring an extra sign for you next trip

I think your "no whiners" sign in your avatar is the best. Cracks me up everytime you post :laughing:

We had a great week out there. Met some great people while we were there. Also made it into Sand Chicks pic collection. Thanks.

Pauly gave us a tug out on Friday which saved our day. Great guy!!! Had to chain up the rig on Sunday to get over the two passes in Colorado. Worst part of the trip. Wish we could get out there more than once a year.

Doug

:?:

post-693-1228280737_thumb.jpg

post-693-1228280768_thumb.jpg

DAYUMN DUDE I KNEW I SHOULDA JUMPED THAT...i mightve gotten a pic up here too

my lil cuzins always showin me up :laughing: ...that dude is only 12

ill send him that pic

the first pic i almost made it in :laughoff:

i was the dude on the white bike with black rims gold hubs :laughoff: SO CLOSE!!!

and the girl on the orange kawi...wut an awesome jump :mog:

sorry bout comin up when the dude on the green kawi was jumpin

:laughoff: didnt see the tracks goin down