Thanksgiving Trip Report.....

HappyHour

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great time... Havn't been out in over a year and this trip I definantly got some seat time in... can't wait for next trip out.... won't be out till prob feb but will get some ridin in on sunday's in vegas.... it's my new religon :) Thanks to all the great friends I have that made it a blast.... see ya in the sand :laughing:

:laughoff: Finally got out for a meet and greet and caught up with Randog, White Rhino and Woody. Good to meet you guys. Thanks Pete for the intro's, and for pointing out Paul's Rhino so I could drop the beer in his front seat.

Hope to make it out again real soon and to meet more of the DDR peeps....

We didnt get there until Friday morning, but setup and hit the sand, second ride out, one of our guys from the Navy on his bike ran off a razor, and landed in the backside flat, put himself into the bars pretty hard. Looks like broken nose, collar bone and some really bruised ribs...left his chest protector at camp....bet he wont do that again....ouch.

Only saw the one life flight go out Friday evening, so I guess in that respect the weekend was quite. Seemed extremely quite at night and about half the normal crowd...

Didnt make it over to White Rhino's to check out his new rig, but we went by it several times....nice hardware for sure, I'll have to get a rain check on the cold beer....and tour later.

The guy flying in the parasail came over the camp about 15 feet above the trailers too many times, couple more Teq shots and he might have been mistaken for a giant fly for our 12 gauge fly swatter. :laughoff: ...dont mind the flying but not so close to the kids and rigs, like all things it can stall......anyway it was cool to watch him over

the dunes.

Forgot the camera :laughoff: so no pics this trip.

I'm looking to put up the wifes Can-Am Outlander Max XT 4x4 (2006) for sale as she wants a Rhino, so looks like I'll be in the market once we sell this one.

:laughing: SP2 Mike

Mike great meeting you!! Well hold u to the rain check on cold beers! Btw thanks again !!!!

Edited by White Rhino

post-1152-1228308484_thumb.jpg

Yep! a full on drop trow violation of my :laughing:

Forgot to ask corey if it was still moist. (from the rain)

Charlie wanted me to blow that damn horn right then but I couldn't- I was laughing to hard!!

Edited by JILL

We had a great week out there. Met some great people while we were there. Also made it into Sand Chicks pic collection. Thanks.

Pauly gave us a tug out on Friday which saved our day. Great guy!!! Had to chain up the rig on Sunday to get over the two passes in Colorado. Worst part of the trip. Wish we could get out there more than once a year.

Doug

It was great meeting you out there Doug!! :laughing:

You really should make it more then once a year.....next time you'll have to pull up a stake in the camp! :laughoff:

Oh yeah....you forgot to take the dog with you!! :laughoff:

:lol: Waited for a month to go back out, left Wed. nite :mog: wasn't bad hit a few spots of rain. Arrived about and hour late someone got our spot (finger by BR #6) we still squeezed in. Thurs. went on an adult :lol: and took the kids out to the South Pole, had TG dinner. Fri. More adult rides and took the kids out to the :laughing: and dropped off the letters for Santa also took the kids to Comp. Fri nite :lol: ,wife woke up on Sat :lol: Did some more riding, went to Comp :laughoff: What was up with the guys in G strings? :lol: Sun. Went on a great :laughoff: dune ride in the am with Billy and Julie. Then the downer had to go home. A huge thanks to Mr.BDS650 and his wife (Brian and Turbo) for getting the kids out to Comp and the rides in the rail we owe you big. Had a great time with our friends, see you Prez. day. :laughoff: Edited by cvctukn18s

Wow, who knew Randizzle had pole skills like that. :lol::lol:

Hellz yeah...Randog owned the pole that night. Wait...that sounds bad. :lol: :lol:

Boy's got skillz yo :B :laughoff::laughing:

:lol: Oh yeah, I remember that night. :lol::laughoff:

The Mog is the schizzle. :lol: :foshizz:

:yiah::yiah: What a blast. I'm jonezin' already. :flatbiller:

good times for sure!..and Daddy Dizzle can work the pole!..watch out Whit!

:laughoff:

Yeah, She's in the process of learning to :shout: WATCH OUT! :mog: :lol:

post-1152-1228308484_thumb.jpg

Yep! a full on drop trow violation of my :lol:

Forgot to ask corey if it was still moist. (from the rain)

Charlie wanted me to blow that damn horn right then but I couldn't- I was laughing to hard!!

That is the only :lol: Corey got all week from what he said. :idiot: That had to be one of the funniest things I have witnessed in a long time.

whats up with this car..is it bagged or some chit looks different thats for sure

post-643-1228102204_thumb.jpg

post-643-1228102223_thumb.jpg

Thats my old mans new car

It has duel sets of airbags That are fully adjustable from 5 inches of the ground to 40 inches on each corner and the shocks are valved opposite of normal.

Lowest center of gravity possible.

The bags work as springs and the shocks are just dampeners.

Would have drove it alot more but the clutch is too weak for the car as we found out on friday and

it was just slipping like a big dog.

heres a pic to get a better idea !

post-1412-1228515488_thumb.jpg

post-1412-1228515513_thumb.jpg

it was good talking to your pops out at comp nice guy. should get him to sign up here also.

that car is very cool nice to see something different. to bad about all the issues with the builder he seems like a brilliant talented man wasting his skills. your dad said he broke trans in the blue rail.