DO I NEED A PERMIT TO HAVE MY BAND PLAY NEW YEARS

Ok so I have a question that I would love to have some help with....no thats quite alright, I know who my real parents are...lmao...now that we have that cleared up I was wondering if I need a special permit or something to be able to have my band and a friends band play in our camp on new years eve. It will be a free show and as not to ruffle the feathers of any of the BLM folks or San Bernadino Sheriffs Officers I was really lookin forward to puttin on one hell of a show for the fine folks at DUMONT DUNES..... :dunno:

Ok so I have a question that I would love to have some help with....no thats quite alright, I know who my real parents are...lmao...now that we have that cleared up I was wondering if I need a special permit or something to be able to have my band and a friends band play in our camp on new years eve. It will be a free show and as not to ruffle the feathers of any of the BLM folks or San Bernadino Sheriffs Officers I was really lookin forward to puttin on one hell of a show for the fine folks at DUMONT DUNES..... :finger:

IMHO........ :laughoff:

I think anything that would draw a crowd to your camp could be an issue. If you are in an area with other camps, that could be an issue as well with the noise if there are amplifiers and mikes, and vehicles that would migrate to the party!

This is one of those things where you'll be fine without one if it's not a huge production, but you will need one if it becomes a big crowd like SANDAWG said. You can call the BLM 760-252-6000 and ask them directly. Might wanna be absolutley sure so you don't get popped. I've always wanted to have a band/ party out there, but BLM frowns on that kind of thing since it's a crowd control kind of thing that they worry about. I think if everyone was just having a good time and acting like adults, it shouldn't be an issue. There's always one a$$hat that ruins it for everyone else though . :laughoff:

This is one of those things where you'll be fine without one if it's not a huge production, but you will need one if it becomes a big crowd like SANDAWG said. You can call the BLM 760-252-6000 and ask them directly. Might wanna be absolutley sure so you don't get popped. I've always wanted to have a band/ party out there, but BLM frowns on that kind of thing since it's a crowd control kind of thing that they worry about. I think if everyone was just having a good time and acting like adults, it shouldn't be an issue. There's always one a$$hat that ruins it for everyone else though . :laughoff:

One consideration might be to try and have it out at the south pole. Kind of a DDR thing! with the BLM's blessing however! Or maybe the vendors would support it in their area????

I think it all depends on whether your band sucks or not.... Any links?

If you do play you have to play the theme to Blazing Saddles!!

:laughoff: well i see you have a fine taste in movies such as blazing saddles and as for music you should check our page at www.myspace.com/dimlasvegas and if you like such acts as slipknot or hatebreed im sure your gonna like our a$$ kickery... :finger::laughing::dunno::yiah:

• 2 weeks later...