Ebay deal gone sour

MEXI-CHINO!!!

Hello DDR

This is in regard to Eastcoastracing1 on eBay (John)

Payment Method: PayPal

Date of Payment: 07/31/08

Have not recieved title.

I won an auction for a yfz450 chassis/frame from member eastcoastracing1. With this deal he was to send me the title/pink slip (basic) which he never did. I got suspicious after I could not find a Vin# anywhere on this frame nor a pink slip in sight although there is fresh powder coating, I tried to imprint the section where the Vin number would be (wax paper and a nickel rubbed over the area to make an inprint..It works). He has been stringing me along through messages that he can not find the Title. I waited and nothing. As far as negative feedback... He purposely strung me along to burn up the 60 day period (stupid me for not noticing sooner). Now I have a yfz450 frame that I can not use or sell due to no Title or no Vin#'s. To top it off before I even bid he assured me that he had "the title in hand" which to me means.... Its in his hand!?. I guess to him it means he thinks he has it.

Basically at this point in time his last message was that I should try and part it out since Racers don't care about titles or Vin#???. LOL

Anybody need a boat anchor?

I even scratched off the area for any numbers. I have a Yfz that I can not register thanks to his deception.

Watch out for ebay member eastcoastracing1 a.k.a. (John)

run the vin and see if its clean.. if it is file a for a duplicate title transfer to your name.. if its dirty call up the local pd and inform them where this guy lives and that he sold you a hot frame and is probably running some form of chop shop :D

get ahold of paypal. they are very good about fraud. explain the problem you have

also get ahold of ebay and explain the situation. if indeed it is a hot frame, they will boot that guy off

if that guy is running a chop shop off of ebay, he is a dumbass, cause he is linked by paypal, which has his physical address

get ahold of paypal. they are very good about fraud. explain the problem you have

also get ahold of ebay and explain the situation. if indeed it is a hot frame, they will boot that guy off

if that guy is running a chop shop off of ebay, he is a dumbass, cause he is linked by paypal, which has his physical address

What he said, plus like the other guys said, call the cops on him. Scumbs must be punished!!!

true hope the mofo get s whats comin karma's a b!tch when it comes down to it good luck man

• 2 weeks later...