Hub conversion HELP!

jnybbad

I just picked up a custom Busa Car and need some help on parts.

What is the difference between a KING PIN mount and a COMBO MOUNT? These are the two options i keep seeing while searching for a front brake system to convert my spindle mount wheel to a 5 lug with brakes. How can i tell what I have?

On the rear i have inboard brakes on the drive unit (BUSA CAR), no brakes at the rear wheel. It now has a 4 lug hub, I want a 5 lug. I am in need of a 5 lug splined hub with no brakes. All of my searches i find many companies making brake hubs. Any suggestions for no brake rear hubs?

I run Neal rear brakes, rotors and hubs. It is a 3 piece setup with the rotor and rotat hat bolting between the main hub and the center section, so you can just order it without that setup.. I actually order mine without the splined center section because I build my own stubs, hubs and bearing carriers to mount in his unit...

post-423-1228251981_thumb.jpg

post-423-1228252000_thumb.jpg

I run Neal rear brakes, rotors and hubs. It is a 3 piece setup with the rotor and rotat hat bolting between the main hub and the center section, so you can just order it without that setup.. I actually order mine without the splined center section because I build my own stubs, hubs and bearing carriers to mount in his unit...

post-423-1228251981_thumb.jpg

post-423-1228252000_thumb.jpg

Thanks, do you have a web or phone # for Neal brakes?