train horn

tkriley

Thanks guys for all the info.in a week i`m taking off the rest of the year and should be able to have it done by new years.i`m going to honk it all over DUMONT.cant wait :lol: where`s all the :lol: people or the :dunno: people camp. or i`ll do a lot of this :censored: then a lot of honking or drunk crank calls or what ever else mama will let me get away with.LTR450 you better be camping with us or you`ll be first on my list. :offtopic::laughing::flipoff:

Thanks guys for all the info.in a week i`m taking off the rest of the year and should be able to have it done by new years.i`m going to honk it all over DUMONT.cant wait :lol: where`s all the :laughoff: people or the :slap: people camp. or i`ll do a lot of this :rolleyes: then a lot of honking or drunk crank calls or what ever else mama will let me get away with.LTR450 you better be camping with us or you`ll be first on my list. :beerpint::whistle::blink:

awesome man ill be out there with mine honking the sh*t out of them and then people :assblast: at me hahahah i cant wait my friend will have his too ifyou hear them look for two lifted white trucks :lol:

awesome man ill be out there with mine honking the sh*t out of them and then people :laughoff: at me hahahah i cant wait my friend will have his too ifyou hear them look for two lifted white trucks :slap:

SWEET cant wait to hear all the great horns.also if you and your buddy hear one around bathroom 10 look for a white lifted truck and that will be me.blowing the :lol::lol: out of it.the :rolleyes::blink: i get the longer i`ll honk it. :assblast::beerpint::whistle::slap:

SWEET cant wait to hear all the great horns.also if you and your buddy hear one around bathroom 10 look for a white lifted truck and that will be me.blowing the :assblast::assblast: out of it.the :laughoff: :hungry: i get the longer i`ll honk it. :grin: :mischevious: :laughoff::old:

hah sounds like us we drank a lot last time and blasted them till 1 in the morning

asss.bmpasssss.bmpasssssss.bmpa$$.bmpI have a relay controling the power to the pump. Then I have a momontary button to the solinoids. Easy, breezy, beutiful, honker!

I did scare a group of gutter punk rockers(real grungy slim punkers )they got mad and actually tried to run after me. The funny stuff is that I was driving by at like 55 so they ran for like 20 seconds for nothing?! hahaha

1/2" Lines, Unknown Swapmeet Compressor, 3-5 gallon tank, 1/2" Solinoids fast valve.

This is a cool little hooter.

asss.bmpasssss.bmpasssssss.bmpa$$.bmpI have a relay controling the power to the pump. Then I have a momontary button to the solinoids. Easy, breezy, beutiful, honker!

I did scare a group of gutter punk rockers(real grungy slim punkers )they got mad and actually tried to run after me. The funny stuff is that I was driving by at like 55 so they ran for like 20 seconds for nothing?! hahaha

1/2" Lines, Unknown Swapmeet Compressor, 3-5 gallon tank, 1/2" Solinoids fast valve.

This is a cool little hooter.

sweet thanks for the info.start vacation Thursday so it should be done by NEW YEARS..I cant wait to do this HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!!!!!!! :laughing::clap::laughoff::lol: :angry2:

Its like splashing azzhats on the side of the road on a rainy day or people driving slow thru puddles.I still love to mash the gas and splash. :whip: :mog: :lol: