Street bike motor powered quads?

busa boy

The Hillbilly Busa was sick but lets get real here.It was a fully built Busa motor,turboed and on the bottle.Not to mention in a totally custom chassis.Only god himself and Tim know how much was truly invested in that thing.Yes it did over 100mph up the hill on a couple different occasions and was really fun to watch run.But it was also a 4 cylinder built motor with 2 power adders and still lost to the Podos Banshee on motor.Thats saying a hell of alot.4 strokes have come a long way since i first got into this but the fastest Banshee around probably isnt going to be beat by any 4 strokes for a while.That being said who the hell would want one of those piles of $Hit anyway.GO 4 strokes!!Theres no better feeling than breakin off some drag Banshees!!!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hillbilly Busa was sick but lets get real here.It was a fully built Busa motor,turboed and on the bottle.Not to mention in a totally custom chassis.Only god himself and Tim know how much was truly invested in that thing.Yes it did over 100mph up the hill on a couple different occasions and was really fun to watch run.But it was also a 4 cylinder built motor with 2 power adders and still lost to the Podos Banshee on motor.Thats saying a hell of alot.4 strokes have come a long way since i first got into this but the fastest Banshee around probably isnt going to be beat by any 4 strokes for a while.That being said who the hell would want one of those piles of $Hit anyway.GO 4 strokes!!Theres no better feeling than breakin off some drag Banshees!!!! :unsure:

I agree 100%

The 4 pokes have made a mark :rolleyes:

I am in the process of building a R1 mini rail. I like 4 stroke 2

That being said who the hell would want one of those piles of $Hit anyway.GO 4 strokes!!Theres no better feeling than breakin off some drag Banshees!!!! :think:

fuggin Aaron :xmas8: I was amazed at how long this thread (about hill shootin) went without any chit talk. 75 posts! wow thats a record. Then you showed up. :idea::rolleyes::unsure:

fuggin Aaron :think: I was amazed at how long this thread (about hill shootin) went without any chit talk. 75 posts! wow thats a record. Then you showed up. :idea::rolleyes::unsure:

HAHAHA!!!Anyone that knows about hillshootin know that the big shees are running the show.4 strokes are evolving quickly but its still going to take a hell of a 4 stroke to beat the big Banshees if ever.

arron is lost right now he will find his way back soon. lol. If you have a fast 4 stroke you know what it takes just to beat some of the big bansheeee but we are still going faster every time we bring it out.dp can't wait to see that thing done.

arron is lost right now he will find his way back soon. lol. If you have a fast 4 stroke you know what it takes just to beat some of the big bansheeee but we are still going faster every time we bring it out.dp can't wait to see that thing done.

We all agree that the banshee rules.

Years from now the four strokes will be able to keep up. :banghead: :stir:

Hey Roy how's the bike running. you get it all dialed in yet ?

• 1 month later...

Got rid of the R1 for 6. The new bike is an 06 GSXR1000 in a 660 frame. I think that green bike started out with a 600 in it and was sold. I believe the new owner then put a gsxr1000 in it. The kid riding it was a few pounds lighter than me and had me by a bike lenght or two.

dp is right, it WAS a 600 yammy (crap) it's now a ZUK 1000!!! :ynot:

Not very :stir:

There is a reason that the 4 strokes and motorcycle motor quads stay away from the built banshees.

It takes alot more money to make a 4 stroke fast.

I am not knocking 4 strokes,but they can't run with 2 strokes. :ynot:

It depends who builds the Banshee motor on how reliable they are.

our gsxr lt 250r runs 68mph up banshee and we haven't done anything but change the oil! you can have 2-strokes and re-building them all the time.